The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Ever wondered what a 'Bearbanger' is?

Started by Angry White Male, April 15, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I didn't realize how dumb Koala's are!

QuoteThe koala has one of the smallest brains in proportion to body weight of any mammal.  Because of its small brain, the koala has a limited ability to perform complex, unfamiliar behaviours. For example, when presented with plucked leaves on a flat surface, the animal cannot adapt to the change in its normal feeding routine and will not eat the leaves.

Bricktop

What do you mean?

He caught her, didn't he?

Angry White Male

I'm not even sure what he was after...  To climb the tire, it appears?  Seems like a lot of work to chase down a quad just to climb on the tire.

Angry White Male

Apparently they have really small brains, so that when they fall out of trees, there's lots of spare room in the skull to 'cushion' it upon impact...

Bricktop

The koala noticed, as she past by, that her rear left tyre was deflating. He simply ran after her to stop her and point out her de-pressurised tyre.

Probably saved her life.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Also, you cant outrun a bear, and they can climb trees.

True.

People don't realize just how well and fast they can climb trees either!  Check out this vid...

Damn that one can climb! I've never seen one climb that fast. I've seen 'em run, and climb a mountain like nothing going fast as hell.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Those are Grizzlies...  One of the toughest, largest bears that exist.  They mean fucking business, and can rip a human body into shreds in seconds...

I have seen them in the wild several times on our camping trips.....from a safe distance.

I saw a black bear mother with a cub rummaging through trash when I was at a Tennessee motel,  they were about 20 feet away,  the mother turned towards me and looked, and I got in the car as fast as I could.  She didn't come at me, but it put a good scare into me.  

Here's a vid that says what you're supposed to do if attacked--

">

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn that one can climb! I've never seen one climb that fast. I've seen 'em run, and climb a mountain like nothing going fast as hell.

It's a good example of just how powerful they are!  They don't usually move that fast, so people forget that they can!