Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Lock the doors.

Started by Bricktop, May 01, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

No.

I'm reminding you that I was the FIRST to utilise it in the context of "there, there, you'll get over your despair" at PO, and that you simply copied my post.

Taking short cuts is not conducive to entertaining our readers, here or there.

But, if the limit of your wit and imagination is to simply reiterate, I presume no more can be expected of you. In fact, from what I can gather, your peers in other forums seem unwilling to expect more of you there, either. That you are being owned, so to speak, by a council-flat dwelling, welfare dependent chav over at PO is excruciating to watch.

Anonymous

Actually you first used it here, not there.  It's a new string, but a very trite Yo-Yo, and doesn't speak well for your sense of originality.

Moreover, your insistence on jumping into stuff that clearly has a backstory unfamiliar to you will probably continue steering you onto the Shoals of Silliness.  If it's any consolation though, your take on Reaps is probably pretty close to right.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"Actually you first used it

That is the one and only point.

Quote from: "Peaches"Moreover, your insistence on jumping into stuff that clearly has a backstory unfamiliar to you will probably continue steering you onto the Shoals of Silliness.  If it's any consolation though, your take on Reaps is probably pretty close to right.

Jumping in??

I've not contributed a word to your fracas with that tosh vendor. Nor will I demean myself.

I merely opine that he seems to have you in a virtual hammer lock vis a vis your current dispute. You know, like when you claim Renee and Freud are overwhelming me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"Actually you first used it

That is the one and only point.

Quote from: "Peaches"Moreover, your insistence on jumping into stuff that clearly has a backstory unfamiliar to you will probably continue steering you onto the Shoals of Silliness.  If it's any consolation though, your take on Reaps is probably pretty close to right.

Jumping in??

I've not contributed a word to your fracas with that tosh vendor. Nor will I demean myself.

I merely opine that he seems to have you in a virtual hammer lock vis a vis your current dispute. You know, like when you claim Renee and Freud are overwhelming me.

Not to repeat myself, but others familiar with his history with me on other fora most likely hold a different opinion.

Oh, nice quote edit.

Bricktop

Your words, recirculated. Fair play.

To be frank, whether or not you are ahead on points is less salient than the fact that you entered the ring against this knuckle dragging neanderthal.

You would be better served discussing dark matter with a side of bacon.