Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blame Canada

Started by Wazzzup, May 10, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Yeah, but not because you're a chink.

Because you're a belligerent, racist, elitist, capitalist, sexist badass.

That's why we luvs ya, baby!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's what I said. Chinese, Italian, Greek, English, German, Polish, Irish, Malays and South Africans are good people to attract.

Professional people in most countries make good immigrants who want to assimilate. Muslims are the main exception.

cc

Ya. I think "I'm a fucking problem" is great to have around

because ....

because ....

because ....

Gimmee a bit of time. I'll come up with some reason ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya. I think "I'm a fucking problem" is great to have around

because ....

because ....

because ....

Gimmee a bit of time. I'll come up with some reason ac_smile

See you next month.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There are 2 sides to every story.  We don't know what happened here.

Immigrants aren't always innocent.  I'll give 2 examples:

A white friend and I were in China town together...this friend of mine speaks their language...while we were shopping, some Asian ladies were saying mean things about us white girls....my friend told them off in their language.

Another white friend of mine and I (this literally happened 1 month ago) walked into a Iranian kabob place and were checking out the menu on the wall....the Iranian woman behind the counter was speaking her language and making fun of us "white girls" with the other guys behind the counter....little did they know my friend spoke their language (she speaks several different languages)....she got mad at them and out them on the spot...I love that particular friend of mine...shes always ready and willing to give good shit!  She was not happy with their words and behaviour at all.

So think again who the real racists are before you read headlines.  Like I said, there are 2 sides to every story and not all immigrants are innocent.

Good point Berry.  I agree, we don't know what happened before the video started rolling.  if the men were laughing at this woman, as she says, they may well have provoked the whole incident.  

of course once video is rolling and a white person says something, anything, that can be construed as "racist or bigoted" they will get raked over the coals for it, no matter whose fault the whole thing is.

You'll also never see a video of minorities or immigrants saying racist/bigoted things about whites, even though it would probably be just as easy to find.  The media would never bother reporting any such video, because its doesn't fit their belief system.

Bricktop

I'm a white male.

Thus, I am a racist, sexist, misogynist, irreligious, abusive, earth-abusing monster.

And PROUD of it.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

I say alcohol was the culprit..

Excessive drinking and being in public are not a good mix.

Bricktop

Alcohol is RACIST!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Alcohol is RACIST!!!

It brings out the worst in people.

Bricktop

Mine doesn't. It costs too much.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Damn right. Spend $200 on a bottle, you're not going to be guzzling it down in one session.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Damn right. Spend $200 on a bottle, you're not going to be guzzling it down in one session.

For a bottle of alcohol, that's an obscenity.

Bricktop

Not at all. You can spend $20,000 on a bottle.

1    The Balvenie 50 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside    $50,000

2    The Macallan Lalique 62 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside – Highlands    $47,285

3    Gordon & MacPhail Generations Mortlach 75 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, Speyside    $33,309

4    Glenfiddich 50 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside    $40,613

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not at all. You can spend $20,000 on a bottle.

1    The Balvenie 50 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside    $50,000

2    The Macallan Lalique 62 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside – Highlands    $47,285

3    Gordon & MacPhail Generations Mortlach 75 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, Speyside    $33,309

4    Glenfiddich 50 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Speyside    $40,613

:swoon: