The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WTF is going on around here....

Started by Obvious Li, August 12, 2013, 09:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i go away for a day and the forum name has changed....posts are months old and the place is a fucking mess...............what happened?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i go away for a day and the forum name has changed....posts are months old and the place is a fucking mess...............what happened?????

I dropped the word Christian because you and Shen Li requested it..

Rambo Wong has been bumping old threads.

jaysings

here are always something interesting to happen. green something, rambo something and gordy something gather together to spoil the peace just for their sakes

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"here are always something interesting to happen. green something, rambo something and gordy something gather together to spoil the peace just for their sakes

It gives this place character.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i go away for a day and the forum name has changed....posts are months old and the place is a fucking mess...............what happened?????

I dropped the word Christian because you and Shen Li requested it..

Rambo Wong has been bumping old threads.

Wambo is wRong

Anonymous

There is at least one thread missing from yesterday?

Chickenfeets

Do you go away often Obvious li? where do you go?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Do you go away often Obvious li? where do you go?

Anywhere he wants.

Chickenfeets

No I mean does he travel?

I like travel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"No I mean does he travel?

I like travel.

Yes, OL has travelled extensively throughout the world.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"No I mean does he travel?

I like travel.

Yes, OL has travelled extensively throughout the world.

ya baby....i think over 45 countries...many several times....sometimes just for meetings at the airport...sometimes stayed for lengthy periods of time and got to enjoy the culture...i think i still like Viet Nam the most...need to spend more time there to get it out of my system......liked Australia, just not the people, too many smoke nazis for me.....South Africa pre-mandela was great...now it is just another black shithole on a continent of many black shitholes.....europe is ok...lots of kinky shit goes on in EU.....liked that part...loved loved some parts of the USA...Kansas city was the greatest party town i have ever been too.... way back when......even beats Calgary (if that is possible).......good times.

Generally did not do business south of the equator(South America).....too much drug money floating around...and the US government was never far behind(we didn't need that)......Asia kept me busy enough.....Still get glassy eyed thinking about some of the nights in Macau and HK.......wow

Chickenfeets

wow! you have been places! I am jealous :D

Chickenfeets

but you don't like sh*t holes.

I hope it is not because of races.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"wow! you have been places! I am jealous :D

OL has had an amazing career. It would make a great movie.

Chickenfeets