The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

One week since green hornhung virgin spy called the cops

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 17, 2013, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Laughing Out Loud

Anonymous

cc

I thought they would never be able to track me

[size=85]Sent via prison computer[/size]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I thought they would never be able to track me

[size=85]Sent via prison computer[/size]

I have reason to believe you have been mean to posy-pickers. Is that true?

jaysings

they just tried to threaten us. with nonsense accuses GH made, cops cannot convict any posters on a forum at all

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"they just tried to threaten us. with nonsense accuses GH made, cops cannot convict any posters on a forum at all

It just pisses me off that the cops have to waste time talking to that weirdo.

Green_Hornet

Maybe you should talk to Constable Dale Quiring who is part of the Hate Crime Unit, Shen Li about your sinophobic, racial and homophobic based hatred?

Lotus Leaf should be more worried with his overt sinophobic, racial based hatred.  It would be interesting if Lotus Leaf would try to explain why he keeps on spamming sinophobic and racial insult lies claiming that I am a communist spy to Constable Dale Quiring.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I thought the bitch was banned.

When I gave up being mod I lost my banning and deleting privs. Fuck, Fash has gone camping and when she gets back she will go to church which leaves Obvious Li to babysit this place. Who knows what he's doing today.

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Maybe you should talk to Constable Dale Quiring who is part of the Hate Crime Unit, Shen Li about your sinophobic, racial and homophobic based hatred?

Lotus Leaf should be more worried with his overt sinophobic, racial based hatred.  It would be interesting if Lotus Leaf would try to explain why he keeps on spamming sinophobic and racial insult lies claiming that I am a communist spy to Constable Dale Quiring.

I will come in your house at night and nail you to a wall, then I will make little cuts to your body.  :twisted:

How´s that for a threat? Maybe you should call Mr. Dale before I get to you. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Maybe you should talk to Constable Dale Quiring who is part of the Hate Crime Unit, Shen Li about your sinophobic, racial and homophobic based hatred?

I will come in your house at night and nail you to a wall, then I will make little cuts to your body.  :twisted:

That's a good threat. A lot further than I would take it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Also I could torture him as long as it takes for him to beg to be a servant for me and my woman.

He could serve us food, drinks and clean the house.

On the other hand I don´t think I want to see his ugly mug everyday.  :lol:

Anonymous

Also I could torture him as long as it takes for him to beg to be a servant for me and my woman.

An c'mon Odie. How could you and your woman not fall for his lovable face.

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Odinson

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Annoying looking fella.

Anonymous

Annoying looking fella.

This is how I think green homo looks except even uglier.