Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt And Gramps

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Their parents had two sons and neither of them turned into men. :?

Anonymous

Shen Li, what is the point of these mean-spirited threads?

Anonymous

Blurt came up with a gem: corporatard. To that lazy, effeminate douchebag it means anyone who works in the private sector and isn't a drain on the taxpayers like he is.

One good thing I will say about the homo brothers is that they will never reproduce.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt came up with a gem: corporatard. To that lazy, effeminate douchebag it means anyone who works in the private sector and isn't a drain on the taxpayers like he is.

One good thing I will say about the homo brothers is that they will never reproduce.

That was so mean. :o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt came up with a gem: corporatard. To that lazy, effeminate douchebag it means anyone who works in the private sector and isn't a drain on the taxpayers like he is.

Trust me, those two ugly old ladyboys have no issue with hurling the insults themselves. The only diff is they are too fucking weak to back up their big mouths with action.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Trust me, those two ugly old ladyboys have no issue with hurling the insults themselves. The only diff is they are too fucking weak to back up their big mouths with action.

I don't like it and that is all I am going to say .

Obvious Li

yes...i have to admit these old queens will never fuck up the gene pool any worse than it is.....except when they adopt or get bred by or breed some surrogate loser... i feel all kinds of sorry for any kids raised in a house with two fucked up tranny's like those two queens.......we won't even begin to talk about how fucked up mimi's or vesna's kids must be.......a crying shame

Fash....i love you but these fucking goofs deserve all the shit and abuse they get....they are literally one small step above the pig fucker.....a very small step

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

yes...i have to admit these old queens will never fuck up the gene pool any worse than it is.....except when they adopt or get bred by or breed some surrogate loser... i feel all kinds of sorry for any kids raised in a house with two fucked up tranny's like those two queens.......we won't even begin to talk about how fucked up mimi's or vesna's kids must be.......a crying shame

Fash....i love you but these fucking goofs deserve all the shit and abuse they get....they are literally one small step above the pig fucker.....a very small step

Mr. Obvious Li, I just don't understand why Shen Li starts these kind of mean threads..

Obvious Li

Mr. Obvious Li, I just don't understand why Shen Li starts these kind of mean threads..

well there is a lot of hate being spread around from there.....coming at her all the time.....eves leads the pack, them mimi chimes in and their minions start howling and slinging shit.....Shen Li is quite restrained most of the time....don't let the fact that some of those losers are nice to you from time to time...they don't mean a bit of it...it is a show....memeebeeeee is a sewer crawling with sewer stuff.....cheerio baby.. :ugeek:

Anonymous

well there is a lot of hate being spread around from there.....coming at her all the time.....eves leads the pack, them mimi chimes in and their minions start howling and slinging shit.....Shen Li is quite restrained most of the time....don't let the fact that some of those losers are nice to you from time to time...they don't mean a bit of it...it is a show....memeebeeeee is a sewer crawling with sewer stuff.....cheerio baby.. :ugeek:

I just had a look at one of their threads about Shen Li..

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Oh they loves to come here and collect fodder to hate on over there. :D

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

Anonymous

That forum has more hate and intolerance than any Asian forum I have ever seen.

I was reading that Blurt actually has a girlfriend?? What sick woman would actually date that douchebag?

Obvious Li

I was reading that Blurt actually has a girlfriend?? What sick woman would actually date that douchebag?

she is some older east indian reject....but it appears she recently kicked his ass to the curb cause she was not amused at the thought of having a mentally ill cross dressing husband

Obvious Li

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

all i can say is..give it a try...go over there and play with the dregs of forum life for a while.......i promise i will not say " i told you so" when you come back....... :lol:

Anonymous

she is some older east indian reject....but it appears she recently kicked his ass to the curb cause she was not amused at the thought of having a mentally ill cross dressing husband

What East Indian family wouldn't want their daughter marrying some cross dressing loser with no real profession? :roll:

Anonymous

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

She does.

all i can say is..give it a try...go over there and play with the dregs of forum life for a while.......i promise i will not say " i told you so" when you come back....... :lol:

I have thought about it, but I sense a lot of hostility towards Christians on Vancouver Forum..

Shen Li is hostile towards those of us who received Jesus as our personal Lord and saviour too, but she doesn't start antagonistic threads about it.