Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

UFO Sighting at MY house

Started by Annie, September 07, 2013, 11:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Looks like spotlights aimed towards a foggy sky. We see hundreds of those all the time. Are we being attacked by aliens?

Annie

That's what I was thinking some kind of spotlight. But she said it looked like it was coming from a cloud in the sky and there's no building around or even a movie theatre. It was in the middle of a parking lot between two trees. I'm wondering if it was just something to do with the weather or the moon or science or something. I haven't found any other reports of it from that night and still looking up the moon and stuff. It has to be something like that, right? But last Friday she saw a big disc thing hover and then fly past so what the heck was that?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That's what I was thinking some kind of spotlight. But she said it looked like it was coming from a cloud in the sky and there's no building around or even a movie theatre. It was in the middle of a parking lot between two trees. I'm wondering if it was just something to do with the weather or the moon or science or something. I haven't found any other reports of it from that night and still looking up the moon and stuff. It has to be something like that, right? But last Friday she saw a big disc thing hover and then fly past so what the heck was that?

Have you talked to anyone in your city that saw it too?

Annie

Just her and her friend saw it, that I know of. I've since talked to some of my neighbors and none of them saw it. But who knows a street down might have.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Just her and her friend saw it, that I know of. I've since talked to some of my neighbors and none of them saw it. But who knows a street down might have.

Oh there had to be others that saw it too..

I wonder why Vancouver gets so many UFO sightings?

It doesn't seem fair.

:|

Annie

There's a lot of UFO sighting all over the place all the time.  Just do a search and you'll find a full report on them, I was reading about all over B.C. with unusual sightings in the last few years.