Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Apology To Ghost And Renee

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I have read the books she made.

I exchanged pm's with her and I forgot to ask her about her books..

How forgetful of me.

:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, I've met ghost, romero, jay, me and evs. Good bunch of people. We had fun hanging out a few months ago.

I wish I could meet all of them..

I know both Shen Li and Pinay who doesn't post here that much anymore.

Annie

It was a bee meetup but only us showed up for it  :lol:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It was a bee meetup but only us showed up for it  :lol:

I remember VancouverGuy posted a thread about that..

Can I ask you Ms. Annie, did any of them surprise you with either their demeanour or appearance?

Annie

Hhmmm no not really, I mean no one had a tree limb growing out of their head or anything. The demeanour was small chatting and then telling jokes and laughing. But ya, a few were shyer irl than on here.  I'm the opposite, I'm more open irl and shy online. Is that weird?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hhmmm no not really, I mean no one had a tree limb growing out of their head or anything. The demeanour was small chatting and then telling jokes and laughing. But ya, a few were shyer irl than on here.  I'm the opposite, I'm more open irl and shy online. Is that weird?

I am the same in real life as I am on here..

Most people are more open in this type of format.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I knew it, I'm weird LoL

Not at all Ms. Annie.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok, whew!

Was that the first time you met those people?

Chickenfeets

I wanted to go to that meeting too but I never had an invitation.

Selfish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I wanted to go to that meeting too but I never had an invitation.

Selfish.

I didn't get one either Chickenfeets.

Annie

It was posted in a thread and anyone who wanted to go had to pm evs. She put it together.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It was posted in a thread and anyone who wanted to go had to pm evs. She put it together.

I never expected one either..

I didn't know who evs was then.

Chickenfeets

I must of missed that thread then.