Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Apology To Ghost And Renee

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Ghost is a dumb ho and deserves to be mocked.

Her ass pics just show how fat she is. Those pics get the Vancouver forum wanker virgin boys to blow up in their pants.

So smudgy pics that many people would swear that they are photoshopped. Todays cameras take better pics than that.

Being fat or short or skinny or any other physical attribute should be left out of rational debate. Name calling is childish and wrong no matter what the reason.

You are right.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I agree Renee. However, as I said before though I don't care about her weight, your weight or my...well no, I do care about that.

Well that's just it. The only weight you should care about is your own.

Nothing irks a heavy person more than to be informed by total strangers that they are heavy. It's like "DUH, thanks for the heads up, you retard. What would I ever do if you didn't point that out"?  :lol:

I had bad acne as a teen, so I know what you mean. I hated people telling me I should wash my face. :x

Exactly. The kind of assholes who engage in saying stupid shit like that usually do so out of their own insecurity. Most go out of their way to insult you because it makes them feel better about themselves. It's truly pathetic and we shouldn't let stuff like that bother us but it leaves emotional scars and no matter how well we cover those scars they will always there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I don´t think it was about insecurity.

I remember the mentality. No sympathy/empathy (They just weren´t developed yet) just lust and anger.

Everything that looked "out of order" was certainly noted and picked upon.

Not caring if some1 committed a suicide for that.

Chickenfeets

this is a fat lady forum?

My legs are too thin they say but the rest of me is not.

Anonymous

Well that's just it. The only weight you should care about is your own.

Nothing irks a heavy person more than to be informed by total strangers that they are heavy. It's like "DUH, thanks for the heads up, you retard. What would I ever do if you didn't point that out"?  :lol:

I had bad acne as a teen, so I know what you mean. I hated people telling me I should wash my face. :x

Exactly. The kind of assholes who engage in saying stupid shit like that usually do so out of their own insecurity. Most go out of their way to insult you because it makes them feel better about themselves. It's truly pathetic and we shouldn't let stuff like that bother us but it leaves emotional scars and no matter how well we cover those scars they will always there.

I am sorry that mean people have left an emotional impact on you Ms. Renee..

I hope you can put the negative behind you and focus on the positive things the Lord has given you..

Like a healthy, happy and loving family.