Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Guten Tag

Started by Aryan, May 18, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I think Berry mentioned making chili, she sends her love  :laugh:

https://image.ibb.co/d4OZ1T/The_Berry321717318573.jpg">

:laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just a quick message to those of you who have expressed interest about why I've been absent recently from the board....... There have been some tech problems at the SCOUSE residence but I hope to have them rectified soon.  ac_biggrin

Catch you all later, and don't forget kids, its the Jews!

Everything else kosher?

Angry White Male

Did Scouse not pay his Jewish landlord?  I can see the first thing they would do is cut off his internetz...

priscilla1961

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just a quick message to those of you who have expressed interest about why I've been absent recently from the board....... There have been some tech problems at the SCOUSE residence but I hope to have them rectified soon.  ac_biggrin

Hello Scouse ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Hey Scouse. ac_drinks

Aryan

My laptop died, no Juden landlord or conspiracy to have me silenced on teh internetz as yet!

These internet tele's really aren't great for online use, you can surf and browse ok but writing stuff is a different story.......

@Bricktop I will try and fit you in my busy schedule! World Cup starts very soon don't forget. I trust you'll be watching?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"My laptop died, no Juden landlord or conspiracy to have me silenced on teh internetz as yet!

These internet tele's really aren't great for online use, you can surf and browse ok but writing stuff is a different story.......

@Bricktop I will try and fit you in my busy schedule! World Cup starts very soon don't forget. I trust you'll be watching?

I've never used ours for that purpose SCOUSE.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"My laptop died, no Juden landlord or conspiracy to have me silenced on teh internetz as yet!

Why would I want to watch this?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.cpcache.com%2Fproduct%2F958706720%2Fworld_flag_map_mugs.jpg%3Fside%3DBack%26width%3D550%26height%3D550%26Filters%3D%255b%257b%2522name%2522%253a%2522background%2522%252c%2522value%2522%253a%2522F2F2F2%2522%252c%2522sequence%2522%253a2%257d%255d&f=1">