News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is what happens without front plate/crane screw...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I'm going to do a lot more that "shitting up" your attention whoring threads

and with your shitting up the main forum board. F kkk > Stuck on repeat & stupid simultaneously
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"I'm going to do a lot more that "shitting up" your attention whoring - and shitting up the main forum board my threads.

What the fuck are you talking about?  Is your brain not firing properly again?  Are we about to see another episode of 'CC losing her shit?'

Wouldn't be the first time I've seen it!

You really do have a mental issue.  We've known it for some time, and you usually try to hide it quite well.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"

Maybe it's the only "gun" he has that works

Beyond doubt. Testicular replacement therapy.

Exactly

If one doesn't have a usable "gun", buy one

then, shit up a forum board with it

Bricktop

You worship guns. You create threads about them.

And cc has a "mental issue"?

Angry White Male

I create threads about problems I have with new Smith & Wesson.  This is not worship.  This is frustration.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"If one doesn't have a usable "gun", buy one

then, shit up a forum board with it

Go back to Muslim sub.  You're not fit for the main board.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I create threads about problems I have with new Smith & Wesson.  This is not worship.  This is frustration.

So what makes you think anyone here gives a flying fuck for your problems incurred while fiddling with your toys?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Stop making repetitive threads to satisfy your ferocious need for attention ... like a little girl

It's a simple concept.

WTH am I reading ??????

I think the term is "projection."  But the irony doesn't go well with the Klondike bar I just ate.

cc

hmmm ..  seemed a very   simple concept

Maybe Klondike bars have properties science doesn't  understand

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "Peaches"Lotta thread derailment going on.

">

Sorry!! No derailment - All of  his repetitive threads start with his attention whoring & BALLS substitutes

continue along with his attention whoring & BALLS substitutes

and end  with his attention whoring & BALLS substitutes

and 'sides .. speaking of "balls" ... I like this one better

">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Peaches"Lotta thread derailment going on.

Got that right!  No doubt CC and Bricktop are just BASHING the Report Button with furious anger, all the while forgetting that it's my thread they're actually shitting up!

In the end I'll probably get the ban, since I'm sure Fash is sick of those two Report Button bashing bums, and just relents so she doesn't have to deal with their hundreds of post reports.

cc

I doubt brick would use the button for a wimp like you

I sure as hell would not cause I would rather "help" you  show yourself for what you are  ... a balls substituting attention whore

who makes many multiple threads on the same subject to satisfy his lame need for attention

Angry White Male

The comical part of this is, is that if I shit up their precious threads, Fash or a Mod would appear in a nano-second to clean up their thread and ban me.

Stick around, and you will see a classic example of massive double-standards here.

cc

Simple solution

stop making multiple attention whoring threads on the same subject on the same board - WTF is with you?

No one else does that

When you do that, expect some to call you on it

--------------------------------------------------

Edit - On that silly note (your below post), I'll leave you to your own devices to stew in your own juices

Last boring stupid post always wins, eh champ?