News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

This is what happens without front plate/crane screw...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

How does it feel for you and Bricktop to require and receive 'special attention' here, CC?

Does it bother you that they have to give you 'special attention' for your 'special needs'?  Bricktop too...

Oscar Mayer received 'special attention' for his 'special needs' also!

Something for you to ponder!

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I couldn't possibly care less.

You don't need to be an asshole to own a firearm, but it helps.

You cared enough to comment, no?

And legal firearm owners are far from 'assholes'...  Society is filled with assholes and idiots, and I see them on a daily basis.

Knowing legal firearm owners also, I would say that the 'asshole percentage' is lesser amongst them.  Not saying that NONE of them are assholes, but most are OK.

Only an asshole would WANT to own a device designed to kill people.

Renee and kiebers are cases in point.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Muslim de-programming on a budget;

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fii.cheaperthandirt.com%2Ffcgi-bin%2Fiipsrv.fcgi%3FFIF%3D%2Fimages%2Fcheaperthandirt%2Fsource%2F3-0111463_1.tif%26wid%3D480%26cvt%3Djpeg&f=1">

Strangely enough there is only one asshole here advocating using a firearm on an entire group of people.

Not only is he an asshole but he's also an insufferable athoritarian dickhead. That fact is well known even beyond the boundarys of this place.

His dickheadedness is showcased by the fact that he thinks he has the right or power to determine what topics are fit for the main forum based solely on his delicate sensibilities. Fortunately to the benefit of open discussion on this forum, there are offical rules governing allowable topics and subject matter which nullify the incessant inane noise bubbling out of said asshole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Well, the bitch couldn't contain her fetid wind a moment longer.

That you have the temerity to call ME an asshole, when you are widely renowned as a duplicitous, two-faced (multi chinned) back stabbing crone is a PKB of epic proportions.

It is no surprise that an insecure, worthless breeding sow such as yourself is an expert on devices that make you feel bigger and stronger than you really are. A case of penis envy disguised as worshipping guns.

You're an odious, worthless piece of American excrement. And that's not just my opinion.

Its yours too.

Bricktop

More circle jerking gun crap.

Create a separate subforum for this death peddling pinheads.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everydaynodaysoff.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F09%2F40-Reasons-To-Ban-Guns.jpg&u=https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/40-Reasons-To-Ban-Guns.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, the bitch couldn't contain her fetid wind a moment longer.

That you have the temerity to call ME an asshole, when you are widely renowned as a duplicitous, two-faced (multi chinned) back stabbing crone is a PKB of epic proportions.

It is no surprise that an insecure, worthless breeding sow such as yourself is an expert on devices that make you feel bigger and stronger than you really are. A case of penis envy disguised as worshipping guns.

You're an odious, worthless piece of American excrement. And that's not just my opinion.

Its yours too.

Don't take this the wrong way but I see you have not lost your penchant for spewing ignorant flabby mouthed horseshit...You really are a wild-eyed wack job.

Now let's get right to the only point that didn't  cause me to yawn uncontrollably....I'm curious, how exactly how am I "backstabbing"? And who have I back stabbed? From the amount of self righteous foam you are spitting, I can only assume it's you.

Now I expect a full and VERIFIABLE answer. You don't get to just throw that out there and expect to prance away from it like the little mealy mouthed little bitch that I know you to be. Lets see the full and total ass load of hurt feelings that you have apparently been carting around these many months...I think this place needs the entertainment and a good look at what a infantile rat fuck you actually are.

Your move, Baby Barely Alive.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"More circle jerking gun crap.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everydaynodaysoff.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F09%2F40-Reasons-To-Ban-Guns.jpg&u=https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/40-Reasons-To-Ban-Guns.jpg">

How about a catch all thread like Fash gave me for my boring markets stuff?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, the bitch couldn't contain her fetid wind a moment longer.

Its yours too.

Don't take this the wrong way but I see you have not lost your penchant for spewing ignorant flabby mouthed horseshit...You really are a wild-eyed wack job.

Now let's get right to the only point that didn't  cause me to yawn uncontrollably....I'm curious, how exactly how am I "backstabbing"? And who have I back stabbed? From the amount of self righteous foam you are spitting, I can only assume it's you.

Now I expect a full and VERIFIABLE answer. You don't get to just throw that out there and expect to prance away from it like the little mealy mouthed little bitch that I know you to be. Lets see the full and total ass load of hurt feelings that you have apparently been carting around these many months...I think this place needs the entertainment and a good look at what a infantile rat fuck you actually are.

Your move, Baby Barely Alive.

I usually don't read personal attacks, but I make exceptions when you author them. Some classic Renee in this thread. :thumbup:

Cronus

Quote from: "Bricktop"More circle jerking gun crap.

No new sub will be created at this time
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Bricktop"More circle jerking gun cra

I wasn't suggesting we need one. I was just wondering aloud what BT wanted to see happen.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Now I expect a full and VERIFIABLE answer.

And people in hell expect ice.

YOUR expectations are NOT my priority. Nor am I about to extrapolate my reasons for declaring you a meddling, insidious and repugnant pig, because you are already aware of said rationale, and no discussion is required, particularly in an open forum in which the remainder of the populace have neither interest or desire for the sordid details of your infamy.

Just accept the reality that in my view you are lower than a snakes foreskin. The only redemption is that you are in good company.

Now stick to discussing guns...full in the knowledge that you are complicit in the deaths of children in their schools. But then again...given as you clearly lack a conscience...it shouldn't be a bother.

Bricktop

Is that the organ grinder or the monkey talking?

Cronus

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

And of course, you are utterly impartial on the subject.

Cronus

Quote from: "Bricktop"And of course, you are utterly impartial on the subject.

Fash and I discussed it. That is all you need to know.

Cronus

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I wasn't suggesting we need one. I was just wondering aloud what BT wanted to see happen.

I know. I was just telling him.