Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

B@stard Factory

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It has been brought to my attention you couldn't access all or certain parts of the board..

I can assure you it wasn't intentional..

Please accept my apologies for the mistake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It has been brought to my attention you couldn't access all or certain parts of the board..

Who is Bastard Factory?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It has been brought to my attention you couldn't access all or certain parts of the board..

Who is Bastard Factory?

The owner of the forum bearing his handle..

Unfortunately, he registered at a time when some people have spammed this forum with two hundred threads..

I hope he comes back.

Wazzzup

Like Fsh said

The owner of Bastard Factory (where many of us originated from) used "bastard factory" as his screen name.  So this is either him, or someone impersonating him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Like Fsh said

The owner of Bastard Factory (where many of us originated from) used "bastard factory" as his screen name.  So this is either him, or someone impersonating him.

It's indeed the owner of the forum you came from.

Anonymous

Got ya.

realgrimm

Yeah its him Lump

Wazzzup

Well if its the real BF, welcome aboard BF.   :thumbup:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It has been brought to my attention that I arbitrarily ban you all the time, thus ensuring you couldn't access all or certain parts of the board..

I can assure you it was fully intentional, but I acted in the heat of the moment..

Apology accepted.  Thank you.

Rancidmilko

I really don't think you're missing much, considering the stupid shit he was posting in TRF
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

Bastard Factory was hardly a bastion of enlightenment and sturdy, intellectual debate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Bastard Factory was hardly a bastion of enlightenment and sturdy, intellectual debate.

Everybody gets a chance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Bastard Factory was hardly a bastion of enlightenment and sturdy, intellectual debate.

BF should fit in just fine than.

Anonymous

I wouldn't expect much else from someone who calls himself Bastard Factory.

Thiel

For a second, I thought this was going to be an expletive-laden rant.
gay, conservative and proud