Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

B@stard Factory

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I never read BF, but it couldn't be any worse than TRF. But, I'll bet that dunce Kylie's forum is close.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well this is unexpected...........

Are you positive it's actually him?

Perhaps he will finally give an official explanation as to why he closed our beloved BF.

Welcome back dude.  

I'd like to know that too.

I know why... but Kat would be the one to ask..she explained it in either Vortex or Annex can't remember

Wazzzup

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well this is unexpected...........

Are you positive it's actually him?

Perhaps he will finally give an official explanation as to why he closed our beloved BF.

Welcome back dude.  

I'd like to know that too.

I know why... but Kat would be the one to ask..she explained it in either Vortex or Annex can't remember
She isn't here.  If you know why, than why was it?  BTW I am not bitter about it, I just want to know why.

Aryan

I think I recall Deadskin or Kat passing on a message explaining the reason why BF got pulled, but it was that long ago I've forgotten what was said.

Anonymous

So why is TRF going down? Oh ya, it's awful.

Aryan

TRF most likely has an incurable dose of E-AIDS. I blame Dinky Dave........E-Trannies are probably riddled with STD's just the same as real life ones.

Wazzzup

well at least it brought us Red Brazil Nut.  So they did something good.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who's she?

HE is a very good  poster from Brazil.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I never read BF, but it couldn't be any worse than TRF. But, I'll bet that dunce Kylie's forum is close.

TRF and Kylie's forum are for a very narrow segment of the population..

I am not judging either forum, but it is a small niche market.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who's she?

HE is a very good  poster from Brazil.

Well, I bet I'm a better poster.  ac_sothere

Bricktop

Yeah...but he's Brazilian. The land of Ayrton Senna.

deadskinmask

not to mention that brazil became home to the most nazied-out nazis that ever gassed a jew....

Bricktop

I thought that was Argentina?

Angry White Male

South America welcomed them!  Well, I guess they needed someplace safe to go!  Just like the Jews were once 'wanted,' now they were!

QuoteChilean dictator Augusto Pinochet repeatedly resisted calls from West Germany for Rauff's extradition. The Nazi died in Chile in 1984. German and Chilean mourners at his funeral gave Nazi salutes and chanted "Heil Hitler."

Now that would have been a strange funeral to attend!