News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I always keep a Pineapple in my fridge...

Started by Angry White Male, May 20, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I had papaya straight up .. sliced and covered in yogurt .. a huge bowl full

Might have told this before, but my breakfasts lead to panicking our maid who had been a nurse also. Palms and bottom of feet orange along with face a bit - she thought it Jaundice and rushed me to a doc - He laffed and told me what I had daily for breakfast  ac_biggrin

My wife liked papaya from the get go. It took me a while to develop a taste foe it. But, the fresh tropical fruit  bounty at our finger tips is amazing. Fresh bananas, passion fruit, mangoes, pineapples, pomegranates, guava, coconuts, breadfruit and on and on. I get hungry thinking about Panama.

Blazor

Ooooooooo, who lives in a pineapple in Angry's beer fridge!?

Lol, I also see pudding cups, fruit cups, juice boxes? beer, water, tea, dont know what Havar is, some tasty lookin' turtle like sweets, but why the empty bowl?

I really like pineapple, but not enough to keep a whole one, I dont think. I always have a pineapple/coconut juice blend in the fridge. I like grilling chicken, salmon, or shrimp with pineapple. Pineapple on a ham, yes pineapple on a pizza is good. Pineapple upside down cake. Hell anything with pineapple lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ooooooooo, who lives in a pineapple in Angry's beer fridge!?

Lol, I also see pudding cups, fruit cups, juice boxes? beer, water, tea, dont know what Havar is, some tasty lookin' turtle like sweets, but why the empty bowl?

I really like pineapple, but not enough to keep a whole one, I dont think. I always have a pineapple/coconut juice blend in the fridge. I like grilling chicken, salmon, or shrimp with pineapple. Pineapple on a ham, yes pineapple on a pizza is good. Pineapple upside down cake. Hell anything with pineapple lol.

The Turtles like sweets are O Henry chocolate bars.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

Girlfriends appreciate your pineapple consumption...just sayin...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Aw yes - we learned all about that open secret when living in the Fils  

It works and I strongly support the "guys must eat lots of pineapples" movement :wink:  :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor" dont know what Havar is.

Where is that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw yes - we learned all about that open secret when living in the Fils  

It works and I strongly support the "guys must eat lots of pineapples" movement :wink:  :sneaky2:

Excuse me, I have to go shopping.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The Turtles like sweets are O Henry chocolate bars.

Oh ok!

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Believe, I know this  :thumbup:

Blazor

Where is that?

In the lunch/cheese drawer. Was guessing some kind of nice cheese.

Anonymous

Where is that?

In the lunch/cheese drawer. Was guessing some kind of nice cheese.

Probably havarti cheese.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"Aw yes - we learned all about that open secret when living in the Fils  

Excuse me, I have to go shopping.

Good Boy!!!

Treating one's sweetheart "sweet"ly  should always be a priority and an immediacy

BTW. My mate advocates it's profuse usage for females also - and for the very same reason .. and especially if she's a sq.....  hmmm ... maybe a bit risque for the main board   :sneaky2:

Suffice it to say "what's good for the goose is also good for the gander"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Avacados, almonds, garlic and of course oysters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Very true.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Probably havarti cheese.

Correct.