Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Minaeni"I assume that post was for shen li or whatever. I'm heading to the theatre now.

You are always heading out somewhere and then quickly returning.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Minaeni"I assume that post was for shen li or whatever. I'm heading to the theatre now.

You are always heading out somewhere and then quickly returning.

He's gonna go marinade his SPAM in beer for his tonights beer battered SPAM...check it out.....

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k179/cuteordeath/broke/spmf02.jpg">

^^That's his pic from last time

Anonymous

Odinson

I do not eat that crap. Might be tasteful for you americans but ghetto food in here.

Odinson

Lidl offers american white bread laced with cheese... WTF is wrong with you!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not eat that crap. Might be tasteful for you americans but ghetto food in here.

For some people that might be all they can afford. There is no shame in being poor or lower working class.

Berry Sweet

SiMPle does...and then all of his pretend friends come over and they all get wasted off 1 beer each!

Berry Sweet

When shit gets rough for SiMPle, he "goes for a walk"....

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Oh I'm sorry, you said "nogs" stole your cloths so they could "sniff" them. My bad. :lol:

"Nogs stole my clothes so that they can sniff them. They turned USA prison system into gay heaven so it is not a suprise if threy want to sniff my jeans."

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48658">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48658

This just shows that they are gay.

Nice grandma...

That's even more bizarre. if possible.  :lol: You sure are one crazy little man.
[/b]

Jesus Christ, if you are looking to knock Gambino off of the top of the moron pile, your off to a good start.  :lol:
[/b]

lol@Renee.....Odinson is one mentally deranged mother fucker....i was wondering when the fairer sex on here would respond negatively to this fucking loon.........when he hits the sauce it gets totally out of control.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
[/b]

I

Jesus Christ, if you are looking to knock Gambino off of the top of the moron pile, your off to a good start.  :lol:
[/b]

lol@Renee.....Odinson is one mentally deranged mother fucker....i was wondering when the fairer sex on here would respond negatively to this fucking loon.........when he hits the sauce it gets totally out of control.......

I am worried about Odie Mr. Obvious Li.

Chickenfeets

This is not a happy forum. :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"This is not a happy forum. :(

I can see why you might feel that way chickenfeets..

It is really up to the individual poster to be happy or angry..

You be the change chickenfeets.

Chickenfeets

you are right! Fashionista.

I will make myself happy. But maybe I will go see on the VF too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"you are right! Fashionista.

I will make myself happy. But maybe I will go see on the VF too.

I post on both, why not?

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
[/b]

[/b]

Sure thing Mr. asian fetish.