Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gotta get my rear in gear...

Started by Angry White Male, May 26, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

https://media.giphy.com/media/mOtjMDSDyZQ3u/giphy.gif">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Hey Mel, I've seen some of your childhood pics so I have to ask....Does your barber still put the bowl over your head when he cuts your hair?

I had him stop doing that last year.  Now I have a big boy haircut!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Hey Mel, I've seen some of your childhood pics so I have to ask....Does your barber still put the bowl over your head when he cuts your hair?

I had him stop doing that last year.  Now I have a big boy haircut!

Do you have a man bun Mel?

cc

lol. You just did it to me. Now i have this mind pic of a Starbucks barista driving a big gravel truck
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"lol. You just did it to me. Now i have this mind pic of a Starbucks barista driving a big gravel truck

Or any type of standard transmission.

Angry White Male

cc, were you driving on King George yesterday, entering the Ocean Park Ford dealership?  I saw a sexy elderly lady driving a T Bird in and outta there while I was working in the area (don't usually work Saturdays, but I will once in a while)...  Was around noon or so.  Ended up leaving the dealership heading West on 32 Ave.

Rose

Quote from: "cc"lol. You just did it to me. Now i have this mind pic of a Starbucks barista driving a big gravel truck

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/83/67/b683679228c3a5b869bffbe927fa93c3.jpg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you have a man bun Mel?

Those are for fags!  A fad that will come and go, just like when men thought it a good idea to get 'perms'...  Like what da fuck?

cc

Quote from: "Angry White Male"cc, were you driving on King George yesterday, entering the Ocean Park Ford dealership?  I saw a sexy elderly lady driving a T Bird in and outta there while I was working in the area (don't usually work Saturdays, but I will once in a while)...  Was around noon or so.  Ended up leaving the dealership heading West on 32 Ave.

Thanks for your kind attention, but I was nowhere near that area yesterday with my T shirt hugging and accentuating my breasts in the top down wind

There are a few around here .. at least 7 we are aware of now, so likely more exist ... . some come with nice breasts

There's a turquoise with a neat lady owner around town daily

Say. Maybe you can answer a question we have pondered at times. How come most all converts have blonde female drivers??

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Or any type of standard transmission.

Ya, that too  :laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Say. Maybe you can answer a question we have pondered at times. How come most all converts have blonde female drivers??

Funny you should mention this.  The T-Bird I saw yesterday had a blonde female driver, but didn't look like a natural blonde.

Now, I know naturally blonde hair is quite rare, so I will assume the women that are attracted to ragtops are also simply the type of women that have a predisposition to 'go blonde' also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"Say. Maybe you can answer a question we have pondered at times. How come most all converts have blonde female drivers??

Funny you should mention this.  The T-Bird I saw yesterday had a blonde female driver, but didn't look like a natural blonde.

Now, I know naturally blonde hair is quite rare, so I will assume the women that are attracted to ragtops are also simply the type of women that have a predisposition to 'go blonde' also...

I've never went blonde Mel..

:laugh:

But, I don't own a T-Bird convertible either.

Angry White Male

There's a few Asians around Van that go blonde.  Not many, but a few.

Looks kinda strange, as obviously they'd never come that way, but whatever...  White people have pink, purple and blue hair now, so it is what it is!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a few Asians around Van that go blonde.  Not many, but a few.

Looks kinda strange, as obviously they'd never come that way, but whatever...  White people have pink, purple and blue hair now, so it is what it is!

The old lady dyes her hair reddish brown. It looks good. But, dyed blonde on an Oriental gal. :negative:

Odinson

Its hard to imagine..

But it looks great. This is red though.

https://inflexa.com/hair/asian-hairstyles/blonde-asian-hairstyles/attachment/sweet-romantic-asian-hairstyles-for-young-women-pretty-designs-with-blonde-asian-hairstyles">https://inflexa.com/hair/asian-hairstyl ... hairstyles">https://inflexa.com/hair/asian-hairstyles/blonde-asian-hairstyles/attachment/sweet-romantic-asian-hairstyles-for-young-women-pretty-designs-with-blonde-asian-hairstyles