Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

posters who have influenced you

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Has there been a poster who has changed the way you see the world..

For me it is Wazzzup..

He has opened my eyes to the double standards and racist vitriol against people simply because their skin lacks pigmentation.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Has there been a poster who has changed the way you see the world..

For me it is Wazzzup..

He has opened my eyes to the double standards and racist vitriol against people simply because their skin lacks pigmentation.

Wow cool Fash! ac_wub .  That is a great compliment, especially since I hold you in such high regard.  :thumbup:

Above all else it is your kindness, common sense and intelligence that makes this forum work so well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Has there been a poster who has changed the way you see the world..

For me it is Wazzzup..

Wow cool Fash! ac_wub .  That is a great compliment since I hold you in such high regard.  :thumbup:

She's ugly and stupid. You wouldn't give Fash the time o day if you were single. You feel sympathy for the old cow.

Seriously though, no poster has had a greater impact on how I see the world like CC has and continues to do.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"

For me it is Wazzzup..

Wow cool Fash! ac_wub .  That is a great compliment since I hold you in such high regard.  :thumbup:

She's ugly and stupid. You wouldn't give Fash the time o day if you were single. You feel sympathy for the old cow.

Seriously though, no poster has had a greater impact on how I see the world like CC has and continues to do.

I think she is pretty :mad:   But my love for her is purely platonic.  

I agree with you on CC, she, more than anyone, has opened my eyes to the Muslim issue.

Anonymous

For me it is Wazzzup..

I think she is pretty :mad:   But my love for her is purely platonic.  

I agree with you on CC, she, more than anyone, has opened my eyes to the Muslim issue.

I have never known anyone who possessed CC's knowledge of the true evil that is Islam.

Oh and Fash is built like a 10 year old boy. :yuk:

Anonymous

Oh and Fash is built like a 10 year old boy. :yuk:

Will you give this a rest. She's a gorgeous woman and you know it. More likely, you are jealous.

Anonymous

Back to the op. There are two posters who have influenced me. The first is Fash herself with her tolerant, never say die attitude. The second is Renee because if you disagree with Renee about anything you better bring your A game. If not, she'll wipe the floor with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Back to the op. There are two posters who have influenced me. The first is Fash herself with her tolerant, never say die attitude. The second is Renee because if you disagree with Renee about anything you better bring your A game. If not, she'll wipe the floor with you.

Renee retains facts like few people can.

Anonymous

Red Brazilian Nut deserves honourable mention. He is a very intelligent guy and I like the info he provides about Brazil.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"Red Brazilian Nut deserves honourable mention. He is a very intelligent guy and I like the info he provides about Brazil.
Agreed, give him the best noob award?  Okay make it best new addition to TBC, that sounds better.

Maybe not so much influence but I really like Blazors and (although he is usually on VF) Deadskinmasks senses of humor.

Anonymous

For me it is Wazzzup..

I would say Herman and Shen Li because of their knowledge of the oil and gas biz and how it affects the well being of all Canadians.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"Red Brazilian Nut deserves honourable mention. He is a very intelligent guy and I like the info he provides about Brazil.
Agreed, give him the best noob award?  Okay make it best new addition to TBC, that sounds better.

Maybe not so much influence but I really like Blazors and (although he is usually on VF) Deadskinmasks senses of humor.
Agree ... and there are more

When we get right down to looking at it, we have so many great posters
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Agree with above post

When we get right down to looking at it, we have so many great posters

We sure do great poster. ac_smile

cc

and you and so many others ... I have never seen so many good ones in any forum small or large as forums were in the old days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"and you and so many others ... I have never seen so many good ones in any forum small or large as forums were in the old days

We have a terrific bunch here..

All of you are worthy of mention.