Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

See you....

Started by Bricktop, June 03, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

We're in Glasgow.

Amazing city. Diverse, contrasting and utterly vibrant. The last 2 days the locals were sweltering in 24c heatwave.  :laugh3:

The thing is they dont have AC in buildings where warm weather heats them up. Pubs dont have air...so its manky and horrible in them.

Got some reasonable pics. Nothing startling. A bottle of Macallans single malt is accompanying me.

Today, it is raining.  :sad:

Tip for noob travellers; when travelling to Glasgow, and disembarking in London to drive up there, stay off the M6! What a mess of roadworks!

Off to Stirling, a town just north of Glasgow, today. Its a town of historical importance, apparently.

We'll soon find out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're in Glasgow.

Amazing city. Diverse, contrasting and utterly vibrant. The last 2 days the locals were sweltering in 24c heatwave.  :laugh3:

The thing is they dont have AC in buildings where warm weather heats them up. Pubs dont have air...so its manky and horrible in them.

Got some reasonable pics. Nothing startling. A bottle of Macallans single malt is accompanying me.

Tip for noob travellers; when travelling to Glasgow, and disembarking in London to drive up there, stay off the M6! What a mess of roadworks!

Off to Stirling, a town just north of Glasgow, today. Its a town of historical importance, apparently.

We'll soon find out.

Have you done any golfing yet?

Anonymous

We'll soon find out.

The food sucks too.

Anonymous

We'll soon find out.

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip Bricktop..

M6 highway is all under construction?

Rose

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT38Qj5crhh2IR0R6sSMw15tQyis2dV04HuoB2txE1lsxixONV0oA">

Angry White Male

How is Glasgow?  Is it still pretty White?

One day I shall also tour Europe, to travel amongst my people...  My heritage.  I just don't have the time right now...

Bricktop

Glasgow is much whiter than London.

The M6 motorway links London to Glasgow, and near Birminngham about 20 miles of it is a construction sire. You may as well walk.

My golfing days are donw, Seoul,,,too many injuries in my youth.

Off to whisky heaven, Islay, today.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Off to whisky heaven, Islay, today.

Talk about Whitesville!  I like what I see in the demographic stats!   :laugh:

Have a good trip, old man.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2d0xvdv.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Glasgow is much whiter than London.

The M6 motorway links London to Glasgow, and near Birminngham about 20 miles of it is a construction sire. You may as well walk.

Glasgow is still multicultural though and becoming more so..

Enjoy whiskey heaven.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Glasgow is much whiter than London.

I wish I was there.

Wazzzup

Brick, Be sure to eat something called haggis while you're there. I hear its delicious.

cc

The mere thought of haggis turns my stomach
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Whats not to like..

Heart.. Good.

Liver.. Good.

Onion.. Good.

Haggis is similar to the liver casserole.. Except for the lungs and heart..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The mere thought of haggis turns my stomach

I've only seen it in videos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The mere thought of haggis turns my stomach

It's gross. Most British food is.