Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

See you....

Started by Bricktop, June 03, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

We're now in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, our last stop in Scotland before driving down to England.

Its been a fantastic trip so far. Almost no rain. However, th concept of "summer" appears to have eluded Scotland, as its often been freezing. The natives are out in shorts and T shirts, whilst we're in jumpers and jackets.

By far and away the most tourists are from Germany. Germans everywhere. Nice people though.

Some very beautiful photos to show you all when I get back. Its too hard to upload them whilst travelling.

Oh...and did I mention the whisky? ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're now in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, our last stop in Scotland before driving down to England.

Its been a fantastic trip so far. Almost no rain. However, th concept of "summer" appears to have eluded Scotland, as its often been freezing. The natives are out in shorts and T shirts, whilst we're in jumpers and jackets.

By far and away the most tourists are from Germany. Germans everywhere. Nice people though.

Some very beautiful photos to show you all when I get back. Its too hard to upload them whilst travelling.

I'm glad you are having a great time Bricktop..

We look forward to your return.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're now in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, our last stop in Scotland before driving down to England.

I hope you're having a great time.  It's a pity you couldn't have visited Edinburgh a few decades ago, while Dr. R. D. Laing was still alive and practicing.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

I hope you're having a great time.  It's a pity you couldn't have visited Edinburgh a few decades ago, while Dr. R. D. Laing was still alive and practicing.   :sad:

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Stay thirsty my friend. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:001_rolleyes:

Peaches is an effeminate asshole.

Anonymous

I'm withdrawing my post rather than see it edited in such a way.

Maybe that will quiet cc's shrieking wheels, since all she's doing is banging on about a problem with the forum architecture's configuration which is quite beyond her pay grade.  And it's moot now, because the person I addressed has probably received the message.

Anonymous

I could see that without logging in. :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I could see that without logging in. :beurk:

Disgusting..

But, it's been fixed.

Anonymous

Sorry all, I never imagined the forum software would have a configuration issue like that !!!

Anonymous

Sorry all, I never imagined the forum software would have a configuration issue like that !!!

No, it's my fault..

I should have caught that..

It's fixed now and only those registered in that sub who login can see it.

Bricktop

Well, Scotland is now sadly behind us.

We're in England now. The drive from Edinburgh to Surrey was a nightmare, with motorways blocked with roadworks and accidents. The road system here is utterly inadequate for the mass of traffic demands.

Its warmer here, thank goodness. Scotland fails to grasp the concept of summer.

Time for a few rest days. Its been hectic and arduous for 2 weeks. But totally and wonderfully brilliant.

Bricktop

That is a rather tawdry and petty attempt at a slur, even for you.

Has psychotits been pissing in your ear, again?

cc

QuoteSorry all, I never imagined the forum software would have a configuration issue like that !!!

Sorry all, I never imagined anyone would post something like that ANYWHERE

By the way Fash - it's live in this thread where he posted the link  4 posts above - I suggest it be removed as anyone logged in or not can innocently click on it and see it

While its an insult to human intelligence   in an exclusive area, he also posted it in general area via link  4 posts above
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteSorry all, I never imagined the forum software would have a configuration issue like that !!!

Sorry all, I never imagined anyone would post something like that ANYWHERE

By the way Fash - it's live in this thread where he posted the link  4 posts above - I suggest it be removed as anyone logged in or not can innocently click on it and see it

While its an insult to human intelligence   in an exclusive area, he also posted it in general area via link  4 posts above

Thanks cc, I will do that.