The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

You can NOT choose your gender.

Started by Angry White Male, June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

cc isn't going ape shit. She's tiring of the repetition

It's not TD bad yet, but it is getting old.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Thanks Blazor, the voice of reason as always......

CC literally goes ape shit over this topic. She does it with me, Mel and she's now given you the same treatment. Talk about touchy! You'd think she'd be proud of her Zionist Jew label, not kick off when someone calls her out for it. It's like me or you drinking Budweiser a lot, and someone saying 'Hey you must like Budweiser huh?' ... to which we respond, 'What!!! No, how dare you! Are you calling me an alcoholic???'   :roll:

This unfortunately though is the nature of the Jew, witnessed by the board first hand. They love to loudly voice their opinions and promote agendas, but question their motives, or worse still, press them about their Juden ancestry, and you should prepare yourself for the inevitable tirade of abuse, insults and name calling. 'Racist' and 'Nazi' being 2 of the most commonly used. Heck, I should know, I've encountered a dozen or so CC's online over the years, and they always behave in the exact same manner.  :laugh:

No problem man, just call 'em as I see 'em  :laugh:

Oh I know, it makes your sig ring more true when she does it.

Think I'll observe, and see if she really means what she says.

Oh, and evidently Im suppose to shove it lol, only when she takes that statue avatar of hers and shoves it so far that she can taste copper!  :howdy:

Yup, Im on her list. Think it started when I gave her buddy Brick some shit.... though it was playful, and he knew it. Oh well, cant please 'em all!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"cc isn't going ape shit. She's tiring of the repetition

It's not TD bad yet, but it is getting old.

How so man? Hes hardly even here anymore. I'll admit shes not going "ape shit", but she does like to push the button just as much as Scouse if not more. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say she delights in it. I still wanna know when the wedding is  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thanks Blazor, the voice of reason as always......

CC literally goes ape shit over this topic. She does it with me, Mel and she's now given you the same treatment. Talk about touchy! You'd think she'd be proud of her Zionist Jew label, not kick off when someone calls her out for it. It's like me or you drinking Budweiser a lot, and someone saying 'Hey you must like Budweiser huh?' ... to which we respond, 'What!!! No, how dare you! Are you calling me an alcoholic???'   :roll:

This unfortunately though is the nature of the Jew, witnessed by the board first hand. They love to loudly voice their opinions and promote agendas, but question their motives, or worse still, press them about their Juden ancestry, and you should prepare yourself for the inevitable tirade of abuse, insults and name calling. 'Racist' and 'Nazi' being 2 of the most commonly used. Heck, I should know, I've encountered a dozen or so CC's online over the years, and they always behave in the exact same manner.  :laugh:

No problem man, just call 'em as I see 'em  :laugh:

Oh I know, it makes your sig ring more true when she does it.

Exactly, without probably even realising, she's fueling the Juden stereotype and proving to people what I've been saying all along is true!

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

yeah but the jew jokes are lame at this point..

We all know her ancestors were jews from the old prussian region... We get it..

Try get her to admit it though and quit branding anyone who says it as a 'Nazi Conspiracy theorist'....... Good luck with that one.

You are a conspiracy theorist..  :laugh:

The jewish conspiracy theory just doesnt make any sense since they are taking the full brunt of the "multicultural enrichment"..

Lance Leftardashian

In Canada we are free to choose our gender and we have democracy. We elected a prime minister who identifies as a ten year old girl.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"In Canada we are free to choose our gender and we have democracy. We elected a prime minister who identifies as a ten year old girl.

I don't think our prime minister identifies as a ten year old, but sometimes he acts like one.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

Try get her to admit it though and quit branding anyone who says it as a 'Nazi Conspiracy theorist'....... Good luck with that one.

The jewish conspiracy theory just doesnt make any sense since they are taking the full brunt of the "multicultural enrichment"..

Nonsense, unless you class Europe and the US as 'Jewish' nations, as opposed to white ones.....

If by now, after all the evidence I have presented, you still don't see the Jewish hidden hand in the orchestration of multiculturalism throughout formerly white countries, then I'm sorry to say you're another lost cause, and I wish you and your imaginary Somalian wife and kids all the best for the future.  :sad:

cc

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"....We elected a prime minister who identifies as a ten year old girl.

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Nonsense, unless you class Europe and the US as 'Jewish' nations, as opposed to white ones.....

If by now, after all the evidence I have presented, you still don't see the Jewish hidden hand in the orchestration of multiculturalism throughout formerly white countries, then I'm sorry to say you're another lost cause, and I wish you and your imaginary Somalian wife and kids all the best for the future.  :sad:

These countries are becoming so anti-semitic that pretty soon jews have no place to go.. Other than Israel.

Jews cant live in a muslim controlled territory..

Odinson

Even the lefties hate the jews..

Israel aint getting any consideration even though they are surrounded by fanatical assholes.

Angry White Male

Odinson is correct.  While there are some 'top Jews' that no doubt are profiting from the mass influx of Muslim immigration into Europe, the street level Jew must know that his 'new neighbours' hate him the most...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"....We elected a prime minister who identifies as a ten year old girl.

:roll:

That guy is an apologist for islam, but he has Trudeau's number. :laugh3:

Aryan

There are some 'low level', for want of a better term, Jews who have suffered from the multicult social experiment, but they can always retreat to Israel if things get too bad. Where can whites go? It's not as though we have a homeland to preserve our race and identity...

Aryan

These countries are becoming so anti-semitic that pretty soon jews have no place to go.. Other than Israel.

Jews cant live in a muslim controlled territory..

Well, they need to blame their Satanic NWO brethren for that, who have been fanatical in their endeavors to flood Europe with the dregs of the third world.