The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

You can NOT choose your gender.

Started by Angry White Male, June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Heard in the news that germans are moving to countries with less Merkelized aka completely fucked immigration policy..

Like Hungary and even Finland.

I´ve noticed that lately there has been a lot more crappy finnish speaking germans in here...

Speaking finnish means that they are trying to settle in.

White people will tend to do this...  Called White flight, and will often move to a more desirable area should their current area become undesirable due to the economy, immigration policies, ghetto-ization of the neighbourhood, etc.

I won't live long enough to see the true end result of this, but it will be interesting to see where Whiteys end up going to 'be amongst their own.'  Maybe at that point there will be a need for a White Homeland.

And as history has proven, the rest of the World just LOVES to live in White majority areas.  I guess we're just that popular!

The thing is though, is we truly do need our space, and handle some diversity, but not so much that I feel like a fucking outsider in my own town, 'cause I'm one of only a handful of Whites left.  I'd sell too, and get the fuck out before it gets that bad.

The Chinese here I can handle, other than their shitty driving, but if it was London style immigration here?  I would've been long gone also.  There are still lots of White towns all over the place here.

Anonymous

I am going to stay on my farm. If the shit ever does start getting real in Saskatchewan, hopefully I will have died of cirrhosis of the liver by that time.

Angry White Male

The prairies are still pretty fucking White, other than some areas with a percentage of trouble making Injuns.  Just avoid those areas...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The prairies are still pretty fucking White, other than some areas with a percentage of trouble making Injuns.  Just avoid those areas...

Not anymore. Every Timmies and Mickey D's in the province is all Filipinos or EI's. Mosques in Saskatoon and Regina, even smaller cities like Moose Jaw. Africans in places like Yorkton, Swift Current and Prince Albert. It's changing in a hurry.

Angry White Male

Damn.  Didn't think they liked it out that way as much...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Damn.  Didn't think they liked it out that way as much...

The provincial government wants immigrants.

Angry White Male

Here too, with flips and EI's working many of these service sector type jobs.  I can't blame them I guess, for supplementing their family income in jobs that are not so desirable nor well paying.  They don't complain and work.

Then again, their willingness to do these jobs may be a part of the reason as to why these jobs remain 'undesirable and low paying'...

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"Heard in the news that germans are moving to countries with less Merkelized aka completely fucked immigration policy..

Like Hungary and even Finland.

I´ve noticed that lately there has been a lot more crappy finnish speaking germans in here...

Speaking finnish means that they are trying to settle in.

White people will tend to do this...  Called White flight, and will often move to a more desirable area should their current area become undesirable due to the economy, immigration policies, ghetto-ization of the neighbourhood, etc.

I won't live long enough to see the true end result of this, but it will be interesting to see where Whiteys end up going to 'be amongst their own.'  Maybe at that point there will be a need for a White Homeland.

And as history has proven, the rest of the World just LOVES to live in White majority areas.  I guess we're just that popular!

The thing is though, is we truly do need our space, and handle some diversity, but not so much that I feel like a fucking outsider in my own town, 'cause I'm one of only a handful of Whites left.  I'd sell too, and get the fuck out before it gets that bad.

The Chinese here I can handle, other than their shitty driving, but if it was London style immigration here?  I would've been long gone also.  There are still lots of White towns all over the place here.

The property value plummets, increased harassment and violence...

The c00ns and muslims love what we got... They love living in good areas but they continue practicing their shitstain culture where-ever they go.

And they ravage the whole neighbourhood like a plague.

Finns are stubborn.. Some1 else leaves first.

I and we got guns.... And 80vol vodka.

Put these two things together and you got something special..

People are social beings.. Whites dont feel comfortable around the darkies..

Darkies dont feel comfortable around whites.

We feel comfortable around our own kind.. There is no denying that..

People who arent with their own kind are miserable.

Odinson

There was something of a terrorist attack in here..

Women got killed by a muslim.. Throats slit..

But it isnt such a big deal..

Muslim ghetto and muslim women got attacked.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"There was something of a terrorist attack in here..

It's not so bad when they keep it 'in house', but still a sign of bigger things to come...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"There was something of a terrorist attack in here..

It's not so bad when they keep it 'in house', but still a sign of bigger things to come...

It's a harbinger of what is coming.

Odinson

This is the worst attack to date..

https://i0.wp.com/lisaalamode.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2017-01-08-at-4.04.15-PM.jpg?resize=800%2C550&ssl=1">

Odinson

They are just trolling us..

There are better looking black women out there..

That thing is just ugly as shit on every continent..

This is pretty..

https://www.amiclubwear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/l/clothing-bodysuit-kk89c-0154black.jpg">

Lance Leftardashian

Everybody needs to be more gender and weight neutral.

">
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Everybody needs to be more gender and weight neutral.

">

That's so sad.