The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I'm cleaning my toilet bowl...

Started by Angry White Male, June 16, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Why do I even buy liquid bowl cleaning products?  They seem to do fuck all.

I know that porcelain may etch given a high enough acid concentration, but I'm sure these products are kept ultra weak to make it 'safe' for the consumer to handle.

Since I have to bust out a Pumice stick anyhow to do the job, why am I even wasting money on weak liquid cleansers that are probably safe enough to drink?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Why do I even buy liquid bowl cleaning products?  They seem to do fuck all.

I know that porcelain may etch given a high enough acid concentration, but I'm sure these products are kept ultra weak to make it 'safe' for the consumer to handle.

Since I have to bust out a Pumice stick anyhow to do the job, why am I even wasting money on weak liquid cleansers that are probably safe enough to drink...

You'll make a fine wifey some day.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

You let the product sit in the toilet so it can disinfect.  Lot of bacteria in there.

Angry White Male

I don't have a woman around to handle these duties as they should, so it defaults to me.  Sometimes you just gotta be the wife, unless one likes living in filth and squalor!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You let the product sit in the toilet so it can disinfect.  Lot of bacteria in there.

Thanks for explaining how to use bowl cleaner, Berry.  You're always so helpful.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You let the product sit in the toilet so it can disinfect.  Lot of bacteria in there.

Thanks for explaining how to use bowl cleaner, Berry.  You're always so helpful.

Yw.  Don't forget that majority of dust is YOUR dead skin cells.  Glad I can help!

Angry White Male

Your wisdom enlightens me every time...

Anonymous

Mel's bowl is full of blood.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Your wisdom enlightens me every time...

If your going to post stupid shit, you'll get stupid answers.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If your going to post stupid shit, you'll get stupid answers.

What's stupid about it?  The fact that these weak cleaners seem to do very little, and the fact that if I'm having to bust out the Pumice stick anyhow, I wonder what's even the point in buying them?

You're just too fucking dumb to EVER post a normal reply to any fucking thread I've ever posted, since your brain is too simple for many of my threads...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If your going to post stupid shit, you'll get stupid answers.

What's stupid about it?  The fact that these weak cleaners seem to do very little, and the fact that if I'm having to bust out the Pumice stick anyhow, I wonder what's even the point in buying them?

You're just too fucking dumb to EVER post a normal reply to any fucking thread I've ever posted, since your brain is too simple for many of my threads...

What kind of cleaner you want?  The kind that disinegrates your toilet?  So hard core it eats everything? Jesus..think of the environment and the shit you put into it...

Berry Sweet

Makes me wonder how dirty your toilet really is....

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Makes me wonder how dirty your toilet really is....

It's the same fucking toilet bowl that everyone else has, except I may prefer to keep it cleaner than some single female posters here that live in a substandard rental building...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Makes me wonder how dirty your toilet really is....

It's the same fucking toilet bowl that everyone else has, except I may prefer to keep it cleaner than some single female posters here that live in a substandard rental building...

Oh wow you're so cool cause you clean your toilet 1x a year...help me from fainting...