Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Chinese having a pow-pow...

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...across the way.  My condo patio sorta faces their townhouse patio, and we're both at ground level.  We can both look at each other, with about 50 feet or so separating us.  I have never really lived so close to the genuine Chinese peoples before (nor any race other than White for that matter).

They are interesting to watch, and to listen to.  When they have Chinese pow-wow, they can be quite a loud, lively bunch.  Lot's of 'hung sing chungs' in their native language...  many odd vocal sounds can be heard emitting from their mouths.

They're a small in stature, playful bunch, it seems.  Almost toy-like.  I can easily study them when I'm on my patio.

I wonder what they're all talking about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...across the way.  My condo patio sorta faces their townhouse patio, and we're both at ground level.  We can both look at each other, with about 50 feet or so separating us.  I have never really lived so close to the genuine Chinese peoples before (nor any race other than White).

They are interesting to watch, and to listen to.  When they have Chinese pow-wow, they can be quite a loud, lively bunch.  Lot's of 'hung sing chungs' in their native language...  many odd vocal sounds can be heard emitting from their mouths.

They're a small in stature, playful bunch, it seems.  Almost toy-like.  I can easily study them when I'm on my patio.

I wonder what they're all talking about?

You should catch one or two, put a radio collar on them and then release them in their natural habitat(flea markets) so we can better understand these remarkable creatures.

Angry White Male

I'll study them from afar for a little while longer...

Angry White Male

So far from what I can tell, there is no increase in crime rate due to unruly behaviour, which could be expected from certain other ethnicities.

They do appear to be quite civilized, well behaved, and pleasant enough to be around.  Most cannot speak English though, so interacting with these peoples at any depth is not possible.

I do find that their abilities to operate motorized vehicles is that of a lesser quality than the white peoples...  Not sure if this is due to differing hand-eye coordination abilities, or a difference in peripheral vision capabilities...

Angry White Male

They seem to 'mind their own business' very well.  This is a quality that I prefer in the peoples that are around me...  I do my thing, and you do your thing, and we can happily co-exist...

Anonymous

Are neighbourhood pets disappearing?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are neighbourhood pets disappearing?

I kid you not, on the power pole out front, there's a poster stapled to it looking for a missing dog...

I hope they're aware that we don't eat the neighbourhood pets in this country...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are neighbourhood pets disappearing?

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
You should catch one or two, put a radio collar on them and then release them in their natural habitat(flea markets) so we can better understand these remarkable creatures.

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rose

http://i.giphy.com/Z55h6iVOlsPrW.gif">