The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blazor"and would shit in the trash can, and piss in the sink. I know, sounds nasty, but ya gotta do what you're forced to do lol.

Nice!  Good old subsidized housing!    :laugh:

Hey, they wanna cut me off from the bathroom, its gotta go somewhere! lol

I was one of the more civilized miscreants there believe it or not lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I'm going to go with "maybe".

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why do they call it sections in the states?  Reminds me of the hunger games.

Thats funny cause thats about right lol. We were all on food stamps and WIC checks. I tell you what though, that government cheese was damn good lol.

The housing in the states is horrible.  Here in Canada it's pretty good.  Their units are decent.  There's a long wait list to get in.  I'd say a min of a 5 year wait.  So many people need it.  The sad thing is, there are some people abuse it, they shouldnt be in it.  But there's no reason not to apply and get the help.  The better people work, save or go to school and eventually get out.

Berry Sweet

The rent here is ridiculous.  Way over priced.  There are programs for people who work (you have to make a certain amount like $32,000 / yr or less) to qualify and the government will help with a portion of the rent.  It's for working people only and I think it may only be $200/ mo...not sure...but it does exist and it can help many families out.

Bricktop

We either have to accept that it is not the Government's job to provide housing, or it is.

If it is, it has to be paid for. That is, taxes increase, or spending elsewhere is cut.

There is no such thing as "free" housing, "free" health care, or "free" education.

If you're not paying for it, someone else is.

Berry Sweet

They need to help low income Canadians.  Not everyone is so fortunate.  But they need to stop shit like, using tax payers money to fund private schools.  People want to complain about helping the less fortunate but then the rich want funds to help them out...how does that work?

Berry Sweet

Everyone starts somewhere.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/7e/6b/057e6bfd1b8ebc3c15dc93e65fca192c.jpg">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They need to help low income Canadians.  Not everyone is so fortunate.  But they need to stop shit like, using tax payers money to fund private schools.  People want to complain about helping the less fortunate but then the rich want funds to help them out...how does that work?

But the truth is tax payer's money is pretty much the rich's money, there's nothing wrong for people being entitled to or using the money they've earned.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They need to help low income Canadians.  Not everyone is so fortunate.  But they need to stop shit like, using tax payers money to fund private schools.  People want to complain about helping the less fortunate but then the rich want funds to help them out...how does that work?

Because the "rich" pay tax as well...usually more tax than anyone else.

So, are you implying that ALL the money paid into tax revenue should go to the "poor"?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Everyone starts somewhere.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/7e/6b/057e6bfd1b8ebc3c15dc93e65fca192c.jpg">

The truth is the only reason why these jobs exist is b/c there are still tons uneducated, unskilled and inexperienced people in this world that can only do these jobs at a not too overpaid wage, not b/c only people can do those jobs.  Meanwhile the middle and upper class are constructing gas turbine engines, the infamous smartphones, computers in contact lenses, AI technology, automation and robotics, sending a few hundred astronauts to Mars pretty soon, nano and neurosurgeons working hard to decrypt the code so human might not have to die from old age one day...

Bricktop

And I agree that no-one has the right or reason to look down on others in their community.

One thing I find really great about Australia is our egalitarian society, where all are considered equal, and anyone who looks down on others feels the heat of public disapproval. It separates us from the UK, which is still a classed society, and America, where the rich treat service staff like cattle. Likewise in Asia.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"And I agree that no-one has the right or reason to look down on others in their community.

One thing I find really great about Australia is our egalitarian society, where all are considered equal, and anyone who looks down on others feels the heat of public disapproval. It separates us from the UK, which is still a classed society, and America, where the rich treat service staff like cattle. Likewise in Asia.

Unless they have a very rational and morally correct reason behind it, then yea rich snobs acting like a spoiled 6 year old kid don't deserve respect from anyone, nor what they do ever makes any sense.  ac_unsure

Berry Sweet

This world functions with  everyone in it.  Rich, poor, young and old.  Medical professionals to waiters.  Without it, it wouldn't function very well.

Chuck Bronson

I would never look down at any working person, no matter what their job is, simply because I have been there.  I have done that job.  I have washed dishes for minimum wage.

The junky begging for 'food and rent' money or stealing for his next fix gets no respect from me, but anyone busting their balls in the service industry does, especially for the low wage they earn.

Even I'm not immune to bullshit from customers...  I had one of the largest construction firms in this Province phone me up and chew me out, because their shitty fucking jobsite caused me to have a minor issue which needed fixing before I could continue the day.

You know what I did after that call?  I drove home and parked the truck.  Fuck them.  You do NOT speak to me like that, ever.

Two days later they wanted me back!    :laugh:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This world functions with  everyone in it.  Rich, poor, young and old.  Medical professionals to waiters.  Without it, it wouldn't function very well.

I hate to say this, especially to you Berry but it's just a matter of time before minimum wage slowly pushes unskilled labour out of the current job market.

One of the most automated and advance assembly system in the world, just one of the BMW production lines located in Germany

">

Japanese restaurants when wages are getting too high

">

Who handle you're luggage when at an airport

">

Flood tunnels and most likely the largest underground complex in Japan, not labour related but just thought it was very cool

">

Even with labour wages 1/3 of the West, they're already learning

">