The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This one is for Bricktop!

Started by Angry White Male, July 08, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
">

What the fuck was that all about.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"What the fuck was that all about.

A feral pavement ape changing his tune fast when looking down the barrel of a gun!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What the fuck was that all about.

A feral beast changing his tune fast when looking down the barrel of a gun!

I would have shot him. Not to kill, but to maim.

Angry White Male

I think he came close to getting a chestful of lead!  Luckily for him, his 70 IQ kicked in and he determined that perhaps he wanted to live to see another day...

Angry White Male

Rumour has it the chick he clocked was either a current or ex significant other.  I guess she found out the hard way what happens when you take a walk on the black side.  He knocked the Liberal clean off her face this time, I would imagine!   :laugh:

Guns are the great equalizer in a case like this, and coal burner should be thankful that her manager was equipped to deal with situations...

He came close to becoming another Black man that was shot dead by Whitey simply for walking to Church or just happening to be on his way to apply at the local College...   :laugh:

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"WTF are you on about???

Watch and read the thread, you lazy fuck!

Angry White Male

I didn't think it would actually lock, but it did.  I cannot unlock it.

No big deal, really, but something you may want to look into...

Option only appeared once the 'hidden poster issue' was fixed, and I didn't notice it until now.  I have a tendency to notice everything, and to try everything out.  I was that kid that stuck bobby pins into electrical outlets!  True shit!  Still remember the jolt to this day!  If you weren't awake before, you would be after!   :laugh:   My poor Grandmother knocking the bobby pin out with a wooden broom handle.  :sad:

I am NOT a Mod here, if anyone is wondering...

http://i66.tinypic.com/155kvoh.png">

Aryan

Any white woman who goes with a boon deserves everything she gets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I didn't think it would actually lock, but it did.  I cannot unlock it.

No big deal, really, but something you may want to look into...

Option only appeared once the 'hidden poster issue' was fixed, and I didn't notice it until now.  I have a tendency to notice everything, and to try everything out.  I was that kid that stuck bobby pins into electrical outlets!  True shit!  Still remember the jolt to this day!  If you weren't awake before, you would be after!   :laugh:   My poor Grandmother knocking the bobby pin out with a wooden broom handle.  :sad:

I am NOT a Mod here, if anyone is wondering...

http://i66.tinypic.com/155kvoh.png">

I'll check and change your permissions Mel.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'll check and change your permissions Mel.

If it helps, I can only do this with threads that I've started.  The options do not appear on other posters threads...

And by the way, was it really necessary for you to merge this into this thread?  I know you don't like me, but perhaps this was the wrong thread to merge this into...

http://i64.tinypic.com/1e11zk.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'll check and change your permissions Mel.

If it helps, I can only do this with threads that I've started.  The options do not appear on other posters threads...

And by the way, was it really necessary for you to merge this into this thread?  I know you don't like me, but perhaps this was the wrong thread to merge this into.

Merge what?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Merge what?

Merge the 'I can fuck around with Mod tools now' into a thread about a woman almost almost meeting her maker if it wasn't for the mighty pistola!

I know you don't like me, but not a proper merge...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Merge what?

Merge the 'I can fuck around with Mod tools now' into a thread about a woman almost almost meeting her maker if it wasn't for the mighty pistola!

I know you don't like me, but not a proper merge...

I just noticed it now..

It wasn't me, so don't give me the nobody likes and they all pick on me routine..

Your ban at VF is over very soon, save it for them.