The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Today's a real sausagefest..

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 13, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Kinda like how you have a thing for sausagefests?

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

I know rite?!  "Chuck" is just jealous cause our skin actually tans  :laugh3:

Bricktop

You're part Greek.

You're born with a tan.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're part Greek.

You're born with a tan.

Haters gonna hate!

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I think that's an Asian woman thing. They carry umbrellas in Japan, Korea and China to keep the sun off of them in the summer.

Prolly so they dont wrinkle when they get old. I aint doing too bad at my age lol.

Darker skin has long been considered less beautiful in our culture.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I think that's an Asian woman thing. They carry umbrellas in Japan, Korea and China to keep the sun off of them in the summer.

Prolly so they dont wrinkle when they get old. I aint doing too bad at my age lol.

There's a lot of brain washing going on at this day and age...you have to "look" the part to succeed in this world.  People are so stupid and blind.  So much potential is out there for a better world...people need to learn to look beyond...the road less travelled...you'll find it there..

Blazor

I agree with Berry, just be you  ac_smile

Personally, I prefer a lil bit of a tan on a lady, and honestly, I think Asians have a slight tan about them anyway, not really "white". Nothing wrong with that at all.

And remember kids, fuck the haters... not literally of course  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Chuck Bronson

I thought Berry was going camping.  Berry, did you lie to us?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Darker skin has long been considered less beautiful in our culture.

You should see the welding mask sun visors that a few of the Asian females wear around here!  It's fucking comical!

Berry Sweet

Tan is the best.

Im leaving Monday weirdo.

Berry Sweet

Just got out the bath and feel Awesome!

Anonymous

I agree with Berry, just be you  ac_smile

Personally, I prefer a lil bit of a tan on a lady, and honestly, I think Asians have a slight tan about them anyway, not really "white". Nothing wrong with that at all.

And remember kids, fuck the haters... not literally of course  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I can still be me and carry an umbrella to prevent my skin from getting darker and risking cancer.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Tan is the best.

I disagree...  White is right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Darker skin has long been considered less beautiful in our culture.

You should see the welding mask sun visors that a few of the Asian females wear around here!  It's fucking comical!

I know exactly what you mean, I own one.