Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Guys who sire children past the age of 40

Started by JOE, July 22, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Joe, stop posting the same shit over and over.

This place needs a poster like Road Pavement to show these wanna-be posters how that shit is done.

Why?

We've got...

PEACHES!!!

:23tfup5:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

This place needs a poster like Road Pavement to show these wanna-be posters how that shit is done.

How what is done?

Outrageous, inappropriate quasi-spammage that is (amazingly) ALMOST funny.

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Why?

We've got...

PEACHES!!!

:23tfup5:

Unsure why or how Peaches has got his thumb up yer ass this far, but whatever.

Bricktop

I love how the inept try to convince themselves that being mocked and pilloried is somehow testament to their potency.

You're the brunt of our torment, idiot. That is NOT evidence that you're important. It's the converse. Human nature tends to avoid insulting those they respect.

You're being insulted.

Draw the inference...go on, I know you can do it if you try REALLY hard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I love how the inept try to convince themselves that being mocked and pilloried is somehow testament to their potency.

You're the brunt of our torment, idiot. That is NOT evidence that you're important. It's the converse. Human nature tends to avoid insulting those they respect.

You're being insulted.

Draw the inference...go on, I know you can do it if you try REALLY hard.

You're just being really tedious at this point.  And by "our" torment what do you mean?

I do reject the idea that there's a "club" here of people who all mutually admire one another and detest me, and that it's elected you to tell me so.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Peaches"I do reject the idea that there's a "club" here of people who all mutually admire one another and detest me, and that it's elected you to tell me so.

Bricktop has done this in the past...  Pretend he's some 'self appointed leader' of the people by using terms like 'our' and 'ours'...

He is not.  However, this particular forum has posters that are generally more right-leaning, so you'll see that 'connection' if you will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Peaches"I do reject the idea that there's a "club" here of people who all mutually admire one another and detest me, and that it's elected you to tell me so.

Bricktop has done this in the past...  Pretend he's some 'self appointed leader' of the people by using terms like 'our' and 'ours'...

He is not.  However, this particular forum has posters that are generally more right-leaning, so you'll see that 'connection' if you will.

LOL it would be difficult for me to miss that connection.  But I don't see that as a bar to posting here.  Sometimes I learn new ways of looking at issues.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Peaches"But I don't see that as a bar to posting here.

And it shouldn't be.  A forum without any opposing views or beliefs can become quite stale, quite fast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Joe makes posts of people and their kids and child support payments all the time...I believe he's very lonely and bored and very angry at the world, probably cause he can't get laid.

ac_blush

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Idiot.

I would be pretentious were I to use "mine" for both singular and multiple.

"Our" forum, "our" opinion and "our peers" and inclusive terms.

JOE

Imagine a guy Bricktop's age.. .a child comes running up to him.

But instead of the child calling him 'Granpa', she says 'Daddy'.

And insread of all those wonderful vacation he takea globetrotting around the world, he spends his golden years ad pension raisin' a Kid.

That's what all these Old Dads I've met remind me of.

That the remainder of their lives will be like a sentence as opposed to taking it easy at the end.

Oh well. Such is life

Bricktop

Of course, the real tragedy is that the child is deprived of a parent in later years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, the real tragedy is that the child is deprived of a parent in later years.

I am forty nine now and I never had a kid. I regret it, but I was too messed up on booze when I was young. When I got sober I was already getting into my late thirties.

Berry Sweet

Having a child really changes your outlook on life.  Priorities change for sure.   I wonder what I would been like without a child?  I love my kid to bits.  And although I know I would've been more successful in life if I didn't have my child...I woul dnt trade it for the world...my kid has been an amazing life challenge to me.  Taught me more than I should know.  I LOVE her to bits!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Having a child really changes your outlook on life.  Priorities change for sure.   I wonder what I would been like without a child?  I love my kid to bits.  And although I know I would've been more successful in life if I didn't have my child...I woul dnt trade it for the world...my kid has been an amazing life challenge to me.  Taught me more than I should know.  I LOVE her to bits!

I don't doubt any of this.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, the real tragedy is that the child is deprived of a parent in later years.

I am forty nine now and I never had a kid. I regret it, but I was too messed up on booze when I was young. When I got sober I was already getting into my late thirties.

You kids, these days.

:laugh3: