The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Trudeau wants to put illegal immigrants in hotels Also loses track of thousands of syrian refugees

Started by Wazzzup, July 25, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

It's wonderful how all these refugees are getting nice suites to live in. Canada has many empty suites in Hotels all over Canada. We could fill them all and all the hotels will do great business. The hotels must be so happy to see these nice refugees filling all their suites. They will have to hire more maids. These refugees are going good for the economy and they also are creating jobs.
I care, you pay

cc

Wot? He'd have no time for trolling us
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You could get a second job then...

And Lanny could out in a word for the industry's top toilet scrubber, fleabag.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Canadians are needed to look after these poor victims.

Who is going to look after poor Canadians.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Who is going to look after poor Canadians.

When we become the minority here, you don't want to know the answer to this question.

My suggestion is to have an 'out' available if you know what I mean, should the time come when we need to rely on people that hate us to care for us.

I am prepared for that scenario.

Lance Leftardashian

These Syrian refugees are finally able to enjoy their freedom by travelling freely everywhere. With There Canadian passports they can travel all over the world with all the money we are supporting them with. Canada is such a great country.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"These Syrian refugees are finally able to enjoy their freedom by travelling freely everywhere. With There Canadian passports they can travel all over the world with all the money we are supporting them with. Canada is such a great country.

Is anything really free Lance?

Somebody has to pay for free things.

Lance Leftardashian

White Canadians need to atone for their white privilege and for keeping everybody dwn so they simply must pay. White people must stop keeping non white people down by letting them come to white nations until they are no longer white anymore. Then we can all live in peace and harmony with white people serving their victims finally.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"That's racist, you can't say anything bad about somebody who is black.

I just did. Sue me.

Wazzzup

Trudeau shows a perfect example of how the left uses the race card to shut down legitimate questions--

http://thehill.com/policy/international/402568-trudeau-shuts-down-heckler-racism-has-no-place-in-canada">http://thehill.com/policy/international ... -in-canada">http://thehill.com/policy/international/402568-trudeau-shuts-down-heckler-racism-has-no-place-in-canada
QuoteCanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau shut down a woman who heckled him about illegal immigration, telling her that "racism has no place" in Canada.

Trudeau was at a rally on Thursday in Sabrevois, Quebec, when a woman began shouting at him in French. The incident was caught on video and later reported by Vice News.

"I want to know when you are going to refund the $146 million we paid for your illegal immigrants," the woman yelled, according to Vice's translation.

"OK, madame," Trudeau responded in French. "This intolerance towards immigrants has no room in Canada."

Trudeau continued with his speech, talking about how Canada was built by groups of immigrants, as the crowd erupted into cheers.

The same woman then approached Trudeau as he was stepping off the stage.

She asked him if he was tolerant toward Québécois.

Trudeau, flanked by security guards, told her that he was a proud Québécois. "Racism has no place here," the prime minister told her, according to the translation of the video.