News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I DEMAND that Odinson be given equal rights here.

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 28, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

If you thought it was funny to lock his Av or gimp his Control Panel or whatever, this is wrong.

I DEMAND that all regular posters here be given the same rights and treatments under the law of equality.

Cronus

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :MG_216:  :MG_216:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :laugh:  :laugh3:
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If you thought it was funny to lock his Av or gimp his Control Panel or whatever, this is wrong.

I DEMAND that all regular posters here be given the same rights and treatments under the law of equality.

It probably works the same way here as everyplace else.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/e/e/eee6c0489c64c0fa11a7fc91c08def700dff1c7e.gif">

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If you thought it was funny to lock his Av or gimp his Control Panel or whatever, this is wrong.

Dunno what you are on about, but

News Flash: Outside of your residence your "demands" mean nothing to anyone

I hope you are not going to sulk now ... I hate it when you do that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I dunno...I quite like it when he sulks. He often offers a letter of resignation.

Chuck Bronson

I'm not fucking joking.  Enough of you faggot forum clique 'members' running these forums into the ground.

These forums used to be a fun place, with many posters of differing ideals, but all bound by 'one rule for all'...  The law of equality.

Somewhere along the way idiots infiltrated upper management and fucked things up.  Look around, look at the state of these forums.

Bricktop

Mel, you are one of the "idiots".

Fuck off if you don't like it here.

Every forum you're in fails to meet your demanding standards.

So, fuck off. Problem solved.

Chuck Bronson

You fuck off outta my threads, you fucking over-inflated pompous idiot.

I knew your game years ago.  That's why I don't respect you, and never will.

Aryan

I think it's Odi's porkie pies which have resulted in him being shunned on here. I even offered to send him the money to send his negress trophy wife back to Somali! Then I found out she is just a poster on his bedroom wall.  ac_wot

Odinson

I tell tiny porky pies..

Not big ones like that.

Like when I said to every1 that my abs can stop a mortar round.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think it's Odi's porkie pies which have resulted in him being shunned on here. I even offered to send him the money to send his negress trophy wife back to Somali! Then I found out she is just a poster on his bedroom wall.  ac_wot

He's exactly like JOE..

He desperately wants attention, hence the porkies, but most people think he's an uninteresting and predictable clown.

Aryan

I don't mind the guy, although I do hate it when people bullshit both online and in real life...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview