Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Year of the Queer

Started by Berry Sweet, August 05, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Went to pride today!  It was fun!  Got lots of free stuff!

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Strap on?

:laugh3:

Aryan

Berry Sweet

I did t dress up but the kid did.  She was very colorful! I saw JT, he was in the parade...massive security!

Berry Sweet

I wore shorts today and tanned my legs!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Went to pride today!  It was fun!  Got lots of free stuff!

Is it appropriate for children?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Went to pride today!  It was fun!  Got lots of free stuff!

Sure.  I seen nothing wrong with it.  Most of it was advertisements, telus, Amazon, ctv, global and many other organizations with colorful platforms...there a lot of dress up....just the odd person with a thong on strutting their stuff...but over all it was decent! They handed out fans, pins, water tattoos, flags, pop, candies, even condoms! Lol

I seen nothing wrong with it...it was loud...lots of cheering and music...I saw JT....I'm going again next year!

Berry Sweet

Now the kid and her friends at my place watching RuPaul drag race..lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Sure.  I seen nothing wrong with it.  Most of it was advertisements, telus, Amazon, ctv, global and many other organizations with colorful platforms...there a lot of dress up....just the odd person with a thong on strutting their stuff...but over all it was decent! They handed out fans, pins, water tattoos, flags, pop, candies, even condoms! Lol

I seen nothing wrong with it...it was loud...lots of cheering and music...I saw JT....I'm going again next year!

So, no nudity or giant artificial phalluses?

Berry Sweet

No..none of that.  Only rainbows made out of balloons.

There were 2 guys with thongs on and their faces covered for gay rights in Iran...they were awesome really! People on stilts and drag queens dressed appropriately...lots of signs saying "love who you are"...it was appropriate for any age.  Even afterward was fun...people talking, eating, conversing...it was good times!

Anonymous

No..none of that.  Only rainbows made out of balloons.

There were 2 guys with thongs on and their faces covered for gay rights in Iran...they were awesome really! People on stilts and drag queens dressed appropriately...lots of signs saying "love who you are"...it was appropriate for any age.  Even afterward was fun...people talking, eating, conversing...it was good times!

Okay, that's good they showed some respect for the general public..

After all, it is day time hours on public streets.

Chuck Bronson

Did you happen to see Blurt there?  He'd be the guy attempting to look like a woman by wearing a bad wig and bargain rack dress from Forever 21, while rocking a mean five o'clock shadow with his husky male physique standing in at something like 6' 6" tall with heels on...

Berry Sweet

Okay, that's good they showed some respect for the general public..

After all, it is day time hours on public streets.

It was all cool.

Chuck Bronson

I typically avoid events such as this, but I'm sure they are a harmless way to spend an afternoon.

Joe lives right around there, and was complaining about the road closures fucking up traffic on the other forum, which I can understand may be a problem if people have places to be...