The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Year of the Queer

Started by Berry Sweet, August 05, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Did you happen to see Blurt there?  He'd be the guy attempting to look like a woman by wearing a bad wig and bargain rack dress from Forever 21, while rocking a mean five o'clock shadow with his husky male physique standing in at something like 6' 6" tall with heels on...

Honestly Mel...the guys there dressed up either Male or female were smoking hot...so, you shouldnt talk.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I typically avoid events such as this,.

Good.  Only happy people apply.

Chuck Bronson

What are you saying?  That if I turned gay, I'd have a good chance of meeting a great looking partner there?

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Get on meds or get help.

What brought on your crankiness?  I thought gay parade made you happy today?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Get on meds or get help.

What brought on your crankiness?  I thought gay parade made you happy today?

Totally.  Just trying to help you out.

Happy trolling btw

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/ICA_flag.svg/2000px-ICA_flag.svg.png">

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

I'm not trolling.  Those days are long behind me.  I'm a respectable gent now.

Berry Sweet

You're a limp noodle with a pathetic attitude...

Chuck Bronson

This isn't a troll or flame forum, and as such I promised Fash that I would conduct myself here in a respectable manner, like a true gent!  

I've been banned here like 70 times for simply looking at people the wrong way.  I can change.  Why can't the others?  Why can't you?

Bricktop

You bring out the worst in people.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

I want to upload some of my pics from pride...but not sure how...any suggestions?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He a thread killer...

One more nutcase here that's gonna jump on the "I hate Mel for no reason" bandwagon?

Careful what you fucking wish for.  The other place is dead, this place is dying, and I've just about had it also with the fucking morons running rampant here also.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to upload some of my pics from pride...but not sure how...any suggestions?

Go fuck yourself.  How's that for a suggestion?