Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Active Shooter: America Under Fire

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 06, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"I think I could recognize someone about to do something drastic now. Whether that be harm to themselves or others now but I try not to get close with people. I have my favourite reads and that's it.

You can't tell what people will do, especially if the only communication is via anonymous message boards.  This has been shown time and time again, with more and more killers recently having been found to have been at least somewhat active on social media.

Hell, it's often hard to tell with someone that you know in person!  People that do shit like this, often can manage to portray a 'normalized' version of themselves to even their wife and kids.  

Look at the most notorious serial killers.  Most were married, with kids even.  Often even the wife had no fucking clue at all!

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "caskur"I think I could recognize someone about to do something drastic now. Whether that be harm to themselves or others now but I try not to get close with people. I have my favourite reads and that's it.

You can't tell what people will do, especially if the only communication is via anonymous message boards.  This has been shown time and time again, with more and more killers recently having been found to have been at least somewhat active on social media.

Hell, it's often hard to tell with someone that you know in person!  People that do shit like this, often can manage to portray a 'normalized' version of themselves to even their wife and kids.  

Look at the most notorious serial killers.  Most were married, with kids even.  Often even the wife had no fucking clue at all!

I think I can... trust me, I just know.

I don't think it's because I'm special. I just have a pretty good intuned intuition. I think most people have it but IGNORE it, or stomp it down. They don't listen to the signs.

I've stopped two suicides happening in the last 20 years...

Funnily enough, I scared one person out of their suicide attempt by saying, "what if you fail and end up a vegetable in a nursing home and then suffer being half alive for the next 20 years?"... and guess what? It worked. Imagine jumping over a cliff and surviving to live in a wheel chair for next 50 yrs. There is something WORSE than suicide... and that is surviving an attempt gone wrong.

Serial killers should be executed. No ifs or buts... Lights out, good riddance.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Our Claremont Serial Killer has been caught after more than 20 yrs.

He going on trial soon... He's the type Chuck Bronson is talking about.

VVV

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-25/bradley-edwards-pleads-not-guilty-to-claremont-serial-killings/10025836">http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-25/b ... s/10025836">http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-25/bradley-edwards-pleads-not-guilty-to-claremont-serial-killings/10025836
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Look at the most notorious serial killers. Most were married, with kids even.  Often even the wife had no fucking clue at all!

Some were, some were not.

caskur

Serial killers can be married... Rosemary and Fred West (UK)

David and Catherine Birnie (Aus)

Myran Hindley and Ian Brady (UK)
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"Serial killers should be executed. No ifs or buts... Lights out, good riddance.

Agreed.  If the evidence can show without a doubt that they are guilty of these horrendous crimes, they should be terminated.  And NOT after 20 years of appeals.

I wasn't always in favour of the death penalty, but the more I've learned about some of the horrors they put their victims through, the final solution is only fitting for them in some of these cases.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"Serial killers should be executed. No ifs or buts... Lights out, good riddance.

Agreed.  If the evidence can show without a doubt that they are guilty of these horrendous crimes, they should be terminated.  And NOT after 20 years of appeals.

I wasn't always in favour of the death penalty, but the more I've learned about some of the horrors they put their victims through, the final solution is only fitting for them in some of these cases.

Yes. After those kids were put in cellars, raped, starved and murdered in Europe you just KNOW there is no such thing a rehabilitation for sub-humans like that. Punishments should fit crimes. I always pay particular attention to sentencing. Globally it is very inconsistent.

In Australia in my state you can get away with murder. We have the worst sentencing for violnt crime anywhere I believe.

Oh well, I think murder rates rise when there is no real justice through courts. People take the law into their own hands. I think Sth Africans do just that.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"
In Australia in my state you can get away with murder. We have the worst sentencing for violnt crime anywhere I believe.

I suspect Victoria has stolen THAT crown.

The cops there even have a "no arrest" policy that is a catastrophic failure.

caskur

The Greenough Family Massacre killer got 21 years for killing a mother, raping her dead body and killing her 3 children (15 yr old son, 7 and 5 year old girls). The public are not allowed to know what he did to their bodies...That's how bad it was. The cops on the scene said he deserved a death sentence only.

If that isn't one of the most diabolical sentences you've ever heard, I don't know what is. In the USA he would have gotten LIFE for each death and never been allowed out.... which, if you're going to abolish a death penalty, then, "life, never to be released" is the ONLY option.

He killed the family at the age of 22... which means that sicko serial killer could get out at the age of 43 still in his prime.  

But that idiot in Norway that shoot 77 people only got 21 years Max, minimum 10. That is just batshit crazy. We live in a world that has no sense at all.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Strap yourself in...it's only going to get worse.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Strap yourself in...it's only going to get worse.

I used to want to go gold prospecting for fun in WA outback but apparently there are 9 missing persons out there...

it sounds like there is someone robbing gold prospectors, stealing the gold and then dumping the bodies. It's just an intuitive feeling I have.

It's put me off doing the outback thing.

And the big reason why elderly are big targets for break-ins and assults is, the little shits are looking for drugs off the elderly.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Strap yourself in...it's only going to get worse.

I used to want to go gold prospecting for fun in WA outback but apparently there are 9 missing persons out there...

it sounds like there is someone robbing gold prospectors, stealing the gold and then dumping the bodies. It's just an intuitive feeling I have.

And the big reason why elderly are big targets for break-ins and assults is, the little shits are looking for drugs off the elderly.

How does gold searching work in Australia?

In Canada you have to apply for a claim in an area I believe.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"In Canada you have to apply for a claim in an area I believe.

If you're just panning, you just go pan.  No claim necessary.  Larger operations would stake a claim.

Chuck Bronson

Are you Aussies still even able to pack a bush gun with you when venturing into the outback?  That would be good defense against some cracked out jib-head!

caskur

Are you Aussies still even able to pack a bush gun with you when venturing into the outback?  That would be good defense against some cracked out jib-head!

I don't know. I don't know our gun laws. Bricktop will tell you what they are.
- Andy Warhol