News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So this day care shit the NDP promised...

Started by Berry Sweet, August 16, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Fash does a disgustingly juvenile job of sucking up to her favourite little pets, while going out of her way to insult others for no reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Fash does a disgustingly juvenile job of sucking up to her favourite little pets, while going out of her way to insult others for no reason.

Don't worry I'll speak to Taiwanese terror on your behalf. I'll remind her how delicate you are. It may have slipped her mind.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They promised free day care or $10/mo.  Don't make promises you cant keep.

The experience of Quebec with taxpayer subsidized healthcare should tell us that parties that promise low cost quality daycare that won't break finances and raise taxes are lying.

Actually if you went to Quebec as a parent you'd be surprised how well adjusted and hapoier the children are there.

Overall the crime and juvenile delinquency rates are lower than places like Western Canada.

BC Alberta and Saskatchewan have some of the highest crime rates in the country.

Quebec's rates are generally lower and it seems evident when u r there.

In English Canada we put such a premium on cost cutting and racing for the bottom.

Hence we have all these unhappy people, and children who grow up to be unhappy criminally susceptible adults.

So theres a price to be paid for our penny pinching too.

Anonymous

Quebec's failed child-care model

Ottawa should take a close look at what that model has brought Quebecers. The answer: high costs, little choice, mediocre quality.

One of the few extensive studies on the quality of Quebec child-care facilities reported in 2005 that 61% had an overall quality rated as minimal (with scores of 3 to 4.9 out of 7), while 12% were rated as inadequate and 27% as good.

https://www.iedm.org/1921-quebecs-failed-child-care-model">https://www.iedm.org/1921-quebecs-faile ... care-model">https://www.iedm.org/1921-quebecs-failed-child-care-model

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They promised free day care or $10/mo.  Don't make promises you cant keep.

The experience of Quebec with taxpayer subsidized healthcare should tell us that parties that promise low cost quality daycare that won't break finances and raise taxes are lying.

Actually if you went to Quebec as a parent you'd be surprised how well adjusted and hapoier the children are there.

Overall the crime and juvenile delinquency rates are lower than places like Western Canada.

BC Alberta and Saskatchewan have some of the highest crime rates in the country.

In English Canada we put such a premium on cost cutting and racing for the bottom.

Hence we have all these unhappy people, and children who grow up to be unhappy criminally susceptible adults.

This conflating troll bullshit is getting boring.

You know as well as anyone West of Ontario why the West has a higher crime rate than Quebec to Newfoundland---Indians. Nearby North Battleford has or had the highest crime rate in Canada. And yet Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC are paying for Quebec's failed subsidized child care scheme. Better to keep our money here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Fash does a disgustingly juvenile job of sucking up to her favourite little pets, while going out of her way to insult others for no reason.

Awww....you wanna be a pet, Mel? Here's Bricktop's 5 step plan to social acceptance.

Step 1. Act like a human being.

Step 2. Respect yourself.

Step 3. Show some respect to others.

Step 4. Stop being an asshole.

Step 5. Repeat Step 4 until people start being nice to you.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You know as well as anyone West of Ontario why the West has a higher crime rate than Quebec to Newfoundland---Indians. Nearby North Battleford has or had the highest crime rate in Canada. And yet Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC are paying for Quebec's failed subsidized child care scheme. Better to keep our money here.

JOE was setting someone up to post something racist and you took the bait..

And you took the bait before IHJ could get to it.

JOE

I wasnt trying to be facetious fashionista.

Just remember how clean Quebec City and other towns in Quebec were compared to what we have out West.

Ya come ta Vancouver & much of the city smells like dried piss.

Homeless bums everywhere. Needles strewn out on the sidewalk.

Addicts shooting up in alleys.

For sll the money some people have in Vancouver on some ways we dont have much to show for it.

You oughta send yer daughter out on one of those  french language exchange programs in Quebec eh?

I think the government pays for those programs

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.  Don't know why so many people think having kids is 'their fucking right.'  Maybe it is your right, but it isn't my job to babysit them either.

Maybe if you sluts thought twice before spreading your fucking legs for every loser and then creating taxpayer funded spawn, we wouldn't even have these issues.  But that's not good enough...  Now you want free daycare for your fucking spawn...  Where's the deadbeat dad?  He can take some turn being daycare.  He was good enough to create spawn with, now he can share the responsibilities.

Don't like it?  Next time think twice before having fucking kids.  They AREN'T my fucking business.

Kids are like Rolex watches.

If you can't afford them, you can't have them.

Ferraris too, eh Bricktop.

Think I'm gonna put owning one on my bucket list, even if its just for a few months.

Flying lessons too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

JOE was setting someone up to post something racist and you took the bait..

And you took the bait before IHJ could get to it.

Hey :sneaky2:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.  Don't know why so many people think having kids is 'their fucking right.'  Maybe it is your right, but it isn't my job to babysit them either.

Maybe if you sluts thought twice before spreading your fucking legs for every loser and then creating taxpayer funded spawn, we wouldn't even have these issues.  But that's not good enough...  Now you want free daycare for your fucking spawn...  Where's the deadbeat dad?  He can take some turn being daycare.  He was good enough to create spawn with, now he can share the responsibilities.

Don't like it?  Next time think twice before having fucking kids.  They AREN'T my fucking business.

Think I'm gonna put owning one on my bucket list, even if its just for a few months.

Flying lessons too.

Ferraris can't fly, Joe.

Anonymous

Flying lessons too.

Ferraris can't fly, Joe.

Joe has a friend who can fly.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah.

Is she a nun, by any chance?

If he says she's a nun, she's a nun.

Bricktop