Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms

Started by Wazzzup, August 20, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

SOUTH Africa has targeted the first two farms for unilateral seizure after the owners refused an offer of one-tenth of the land's value.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they're being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million). (the government offered them 10% of the value)

It comes as the South African government pushes ahead with plans to amend the country's constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation.

The seizures are intended to test the ability of the government to take land under existing laws, which the ruling African National Congress has previously stated is allowable if "in the public interest".

Earlier this month, City Press reported the government had drawn up a list of 139 farms it planned to seize "to test out" section 25 of the constitution.

The newspaper said employees at the department had been ordered to press ahead with the process at the Land Claims Court.

If the seizures go ahead, it would be the first time the state refuses to pay market value for land. Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a "willing seller, willing buyer" process to redistribute white-owned farms to blacks.

Earlier this month, cattle farmer Jo-an Engelbrecht told the ABC's Foreign Correspondent his farm just outside Johannesburg was now "worth zero".

"We had several auctions in the last two or three weeks cancelled because there was no people interested in buying the land," he said. "Why would you buy a farm to know the government's going to take it?"[/quote]

Lance Leftardashian

Africa is for black people and white people should go back to Europe.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Africa is for black people and white people should go back to Europe.

As long as the blacks ans especially muslims leave Europe.

Odinson

And then they´ll have famine because the negro is too stupid to manage a farm.

Pretty soon they´ll be begging for help from the white man... All the while blaming the white man for their misery.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Quote from: "Odinson"And then they´ll have famine because the negro is too stupid to manage a farm.

Pretty soon they´ll be begging for help from the white man... All the while blaming the white man for their misery.

I agree with both.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"Pretty soon they´ll be begging for help from the white man... All the while blaming the white man for their misery.

I'm sure they already do that there.

Just like our Native Indians...  blame the White man with one hand, but happily receive money, help, and infrastructure from him with the other.

Bricktop

If I were a black South African, I would be seizing the land as well.

Some of you kiddies need to inform yourself of how the WHITES got the land in the first place. And why blacks were excluded from land ownership during the apartheid era. Its stolen property and needs to be returned to the rightful owners.

The real issue is that the current owners, who had little to do with apartheid and have been on family farms for decades will receive no compensation. That is the crime here. The South African government should buy them out, and then allow them to leave with the money they receive. But they are simply evicted with no compensation, and even if they DID receive payment, could not take it out of the country.

Western governments should be pressuring South Africa into doing what is right, lest any foreign aid is compromised.

But no...our weak and effete "leaders" fear non-whites far too much to actually make a stand on principle and fairness for white people.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"our weak and effete "leaders" fear non-whites far too much to actually make a stand on principle and fairness for white people.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with this.

It's not the 'non-white' backlash they fear.  It's the white backlash they fear, as white people have shown lately that we are our own worst enemy.  Look at who the biggest anti-whites are lately...  Chances are that anti-white will happen to be whiter than fucking white.

Bricktop

No dispute...in fact its the basis of that fear. They don't care about the blacks...but they care about the votes of people who DO care about people they have no connection with, but just need a cause to make their lives feel important.

Chuck Bronson

I've noticed how South Africa makes it difficult for them to leave, and has controls in place on how they can move their personal wealth.  Seems like they hate Whitey, but they sure don't want them to up and leave!

There must be a way for them to get out of there, but I'm sure it would be a difficult process.  Just getting your wealth transferred out would require some quasi-legal means at best...

Bricktop

Whites can leave...with about $5 each in their pocket, and very few personal effects.

They ARE permitted to invest in businesses outside of SA, and so those with the means are buying small businesses here and elsewhere, building them up so they are making money, then just walking out of their homes, locking the door, boarding a plane with their possession in suitcases and leaving.

Black South Africans are happy for them to do so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Quote from: "Odinson"And then they´ll have famine because the negro is too stupid to manage a farm.

I agree with both.

I don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"our weak and effete "leaders" fear non-whites far too much to actually make a stand on principle and fairness for white people.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with this.

It's not the 'non-white' backlash they fear.  It's the white backlash they fear, as white people have shown lately that we are our own worst enemy.  Look at who the biggest anti-whites are lately...  Chances are that anti-white will happen to be whiter than fucking white.

The craziest anti white instigators are white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If I were a black South African, I would be seizing the land as well.

Some of you kiddies need to inform yourself of how the WHITES got the land in the first place. And why blacks were excluded from land ownership during the apartheid era. Its stolen property and needs to be returned to the rightful owners.

The real issue is that the current owners, who had little to do with apartheid and have been on family farms for decades will receive no compensation. That is the crime here. The South African government should buy them out, and then allow them to leave with the money they receive. But they are simply evicted with no compensation, and even if they DID receive payment, could not take it out of the country.

Western governments should be pressuring South Africa into doing what is right, lest any foreign aid is compromised.

But no...our weak and effete "leaders" fear non-whites far too much to actually make a stand on principle and fairness for white people.

Apartheid started in 1948..

Many farms could have been in families before then.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Pretty soon they´ll be begging for help from the white man... All the while blaming the white man for their misery.

I'm sure they already do that there.

Just like our Native Indians...  blame the White man with one hand, but happily receive money, help, and infrastructure from him with the other.

And due to liberalism, we will send them white taxpayers money..

Because its somehow "beneficial for us" to help the c00ns and towelheads.

World would be a really sad place without c00ns and towelheads.