The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Neil Armstrong "Progged" - New Film About Landing Omits American Flag From Moon Landing

Started by cc, August 31, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Anyone doing a picture about something that actually happened should consider it their ethical duty to make it as close to the truth as possible; only filling in things that are not known.  

Anything other than that is a lie, and in this case it's a deliberate,  propagandistic, manipulative  lie with an agenda.  I won't be seeing it.

Bricktop

ALL Hollywood bios are hyped up, over dramatised, distorted fairy tales.

In fact, ALL bios, period, are merely one persons perspective of another.

There must be money in writing books and making movies about Americans in particular, or they wouldn't do it. What bothers me is that MANY Americans take their knowledge of historical fact from these theatrical parodies. "I saw it in a movie...it must be true".

Prepare yourselves for movies about John McCain and Aretha Franklin hitting your cinemas soon, joining such luminaries as Abraham Lincoln, John Kennedy, George W Bush, Lyndon Johnson (seriously??) and a horde of other American characters that have been the subject of Hollywood fantasy.

Of course, America isn't the only country to rewrite their history through entertainment media. The UK has done the same with Winston Churchill, only recently. But no nation does it to the same extent...by a long way.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"Well...

America has always fought for all of mankind.. ac_toofunny
Justin doesn't like that term, it's humankind. acc_angry  

Somebody should parody this, put an angry muslim transgender midget on the moon planting an LGBT rainbow flag.  And NASA tells him/her/they "Sorry, but this is a one way trip, because we'd prefer you didn't come back to earth."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Somebody should parody this, put an angry muslim transgender midget on the moon planting an LGBT rainbow flag.  And NASA tells him/her/they "Sorry, but this is a one way trip, because we'd prefer you didn't come back to earth."

I believe our pm prefers peoplekind.

Bricktop

QuoteSomebody should parody this, put an angry muslim transgender midget on the moon planting an LGBT rainbow flag. And NASA tells him/her/they "Sorry, but this is a one way trip, because we'd prefer you didn't come back to earth."

DO IT!!!

Blazor could knock that up in three minutes!!!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
QuoteSomebody should parody this, put an angry muslim transgender midget on the moon planting an LGBT rainbow flag. And NASA tells him/her/they "Sorry, but this is a one way trip, because we'd prefer you didn't come back to earth."

DO IT!!!

I would love to see it done.  I'm ready to help if I can.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I believe our pm prefers peoplekind.

Its white mankind..

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

DO IT!!!

:evilthoughts2:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.