Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Diamonds could be made from C02 emissions

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"The anti fossil fuel crowd has completely shut down science and the marketplace working hand in hand to find a solution to what to do with greenhouse gases.

It's an irrational approach.

Wazzzup

I've often thought *IF* there is global warming that at some point a solution might come along other than taxes and sacrifice.

But the left doesn't want a solution to global warming, they want to use the issue to virtue signal and tell others what to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I've often thought *IF* there is global warming that at some point a solution might come along other than taxes and sacrifice.

But the left doesn't want a solution to global warming, they want to use the issue to virtue signal and tell others what to do.

The earth has warmed a bit and man has contributed to it, that is true. But, it's not outside historic norms and I don't mean just the last twelve decades or so.

There are so many ways man could reduce C02 emissions that don't require reducing the living standards of the middle class in Western countries, but alarmists won't hear of it. One of the ways I would reduce emissions is by offering incentives. Offer tax breaks to companies to reduce their carbon footprint and they will spend eighty per cent of it to take advantage of the other twenty. This doesn't kneecap exports either like an insane carbon tax does. So many common sense solutions that alarmists don't want you to know about.