News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

How do you test potential significant others...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Isn't Joe like the only guy who has even less luck with women than Chuck?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"There are traits I look for in a woman, but I don't have a test.

Same.  There is no reason to test.  If that person is no good for you, you will feel it in your gut.  It's all about vibes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"There are traits I look for in a woman, but I don't have a test.

Same.  There is no reason to test.  If that person is no good for you, you will feel it in your gut.  It's all about vibes.

Vibes aren't enough for me. I like to see evidwnce they have potential to be a keeper.

Bricktop

In Mel's case, a pulse and a willingness to submit to slavery is all that would be required.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Isn't Joe like the only guy who has even less luck with women than Chuck?

Well I wish I was fortunate like you havin a wet nurse fish you out of a drunk tank like she did.

Must've been like divin' fer used clothes out of a dumpster.

Perhaps i should consider taking up alcoholism too.

Lucky you.

Erica Mena

Manners. Old fashioned morals, a genuine gentleman....I'd kill for one of those

That and how he smells.
<t></t>

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Vibes aren't enough for me. I like to see evidwnce they have potential to be a keeper.

Vibes is enough for me.  I always knew when I was younger too but I questioned it and kept on.  Now I'm not ignoring those vibes, cause they were never wrong.

Everyone is different.  If that's what works for you then do it...you dont need stupid people in your life...and me, never again! But I CAN say, I am thankful for all the idiots who I came across in my past and caused me a hard time...it made me grow into a stronger person and to be more vocal and solidly grounded as well as raising my kid..

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't care what you do.

Why not?  Everyone else here seems to...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Manners. Old fashioned morals, a genuine gentleman....I'd kill for one of those

That and how he smells.

At your age, you're better off getting a dog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Manners. Old fashioned morals, a genuine gentleman....I'd kill for one of those

That and how he smells.

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Erica Mena

That and how he smells.

Bitch, I'm 41 and look better than you ever could

I'm the one who abandons men lol
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK. THAT was funny.

ac_lmfao

WTF are you laughing at ? You're one of many that won't stop trying to get at me

I can ignore every single pm and that still won't stop you from trying

Now that's fucking funny, you schmuck
<t></t>

Anonymous

That and how he smells.

My husband is one of those kind of genuine gentlemen.

ac_smile

caskur

I read on a toilet wall at a tavern called Stoned Crow in North Fremantle 1978...

"If you catch a man, throw him back"

Sadly, it didn't catch on.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol