News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

How do you test potential significant others...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, it gets better.

She started a thread in her forum that's got THREE pages already, condemning me for being TWO FACED, because I laughed at Berry's funny. Then she threatened to unleash her pit bull at me (I think she's referring to her inner demon, which she likens to a pit bull, but which has the characteristics of a chihuahua). And now I'm trying to "get at" her???

Ah, well...I was bored there anywhere. All they ever talk about is Third Rail.

This will get linked to her shitbox without a doubt.

The little spic chihuahua is one loopy braindead cunt. She can scrub a mean shitter though.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"What about those of her in that skimpy bikini!!!

:td(2):

Darn it, lol why do I always miss the best stuff.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I've seen those pics. Berry, Fash and ceec too.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"I've seen those pics. Berry, Fash and ceec too.

I guess that's the price to pay for not being devoted to the forum lol, or maybe it's just the fact I'm a creep and others feel better posting with my absence.  ac_umm

cc

Never had or saw a bad word from you Zetz. You are and always have been of our best and most respectful  posters
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"Never had or saw a bad word from you Zetz. You are and always have been of our best and most respectful  posters

Thank you ac_blush , despite how much trouble I caused in the past for rw, evs, hkboy and cynical girl, you're always the nice CC I've always known for years.

cc

LOL  .. "HKBOY" .... hadn't thot of him in years .. what a piece of work he was

Fond memories of his "miles over the top" arrogance and shit disturbing .. and especially of catching him with his lil dick out forgetting to change back to HKboy nick but posting like HKboy ... he tried to delete it once he realized he had given himself away...  but not taking chances, I made a pic of original post  .. the jig was up ... he was caught  conversing with himself to support his posts :laugh:

He initially tried denial for pages to no avail  .. I simply posted image of the original sequence every time he tried

and then he disappeared ... maybe his computer broke  :sneaky2:

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"LOL  .. "HKBOY" .... hadn't thot of him in years .. what a piece of work he was

Fond memories of his "miles over the top" arrogance and shit disturbing .. and especially of catching him with his lil dick out forgetting to change back to HKboy nick but posting like HKboy ... he tried to delete it once he realized he had given himself away...  but not taking chances, I made a pic of original post  .. the jig was up ... he was caught  conversing with himself to support his posts :laugh:

He initially tried denial for pages to no avail  .. I simply posted image of the original sequence every time he tried

I Lol too every time I think about that natural born loser, though I have to admit I did kinda lashed him harder than he might have deserved lol, but there's no doubt he was a cheating liar like you've witnessed in his post, not to mention a true hypocrite, he tends to bitch and moans about how evil White folks are every moment but finds it amusing after telling him that Chinese have been the most racist folks against the Filipinos and other southern races.  Not to mention his skull is thick as heck, enough to stop even AK rounds, lol.

cc

That's why I shot him in "another" location  :sneaky2:

Actually he was just ahead of his time  ... it's now common to hate whites ... even for whites to do so

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"That's why I shot him in "another" location  :sneaky2:

Actually he was just ahead of his time  ... it's now common to hate whites ... even for whites to do so

True to all that, unfortunately   ac_unsure   Maybe one day we'll win, even if it takes generations after generations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "cc"LOL  .. "HKBOY" .... hadn't thot of him in years .. what a piece of work he was

I Lol too every time I think about that natural born loser, though I have to admit I did kinda lashed him harder than he might have deserved lol, but there's no doubt he was a cheating liar like you've witnessed in his post, not to mention a true hypocrite, he tends to bitch and moans about how evil White folks are every moment but finds it amusing after telling him that Chinese have been the most racist folks against the Filipinos and other southern races.  Not to mention his skull is thick as heck, enough to stop even AK rounds, lol.

I gather you are talking about Discover Vancouver? I never saw that forum, but I have heard so much about it(mostly from Mel) that it's like it still exists.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, it gets better.

She started a thread in her forum that's got THREE pages already, condemning me for being TWO FACED, because I laughed at Berry's funny. Then she threatened to unleash her pit bull at me (I think she's referring to her inner demon, which she likens to a pit bull, but which has the characteristics of a chihuahua). And now I'm trying to "get at" her???

Ah, well...I was bored there anywhere. All they ever talk about is Third Rail.

This will get linked to her shitbox without a doubt.

The little spic chihuahua is one loopy braindead cunt. She can scrub a mean shitter though.

She hates me so much, she called me "Herman"!!!

ac_lmfao

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I gather you are talking about Discover Vancouver? I never saw that forum, but I have heard so much about it(mostly from Mel) that it's like it still exists.

Yea  ac_cool , think it's been at least over 10 years since Romero's DV forum been closed and everyone migrated to evs's Van forum and hang out there for another 8 years, then now TBC with Kiebers keeping the trolls at bay, back then I was BSing death threats with this other troll(hk boy) and Romero being the nice guy rarely ever ban despite how utterly disgraceful we made his forum(meant for travellers in Van) looked like in front of foreign tourists.  If I remember correctly about over 1/3 of the forum members at DV are full time trolls, some are even very talented if not professional, lol.

Bricktop