News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

How do you test potential significant others...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have our share.

There's Freud, for example.

He's been getting kinda stale for me lately, but still a forum without a troll or a silly ideologist isn't a forum imo, kinda like coffee you can't drink it as common as water but you gotta have one cup a day to help boost the metabolism a bit, I think.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Hmm...Freud got stale 15 years ago. His schtick hasn't changed a bit.

He just takes a view to generate controversy. He enjoys agitating for its own sake.

Silly, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, it gets better.

She started a thread in her forum that's got THREE pages already, condemning me for being TWO FACED, because I laughed at Berry's funny. Then she threatened to unleash her pit bull at me (I think she's referring to her inner demon, which she likens to a pit bull, but which has the characteristics of a chihuahua). And now I'm trying to "get at" her???

Ah, well...I was bored there anywhere. All they ever talk about is Third Rail.

This will get linked to her shitbox without a doubt.

The little spic chihuahua is one loopy braindead cunt. She can scrub a mean shitter though.

She hates me so much, she called me "Herman"!!!

ac_lmfao

It worships you just like it does me. That spic skank throws herself at all white men.

Zetsu

Lol is it just me or the braindead chuihuahua has some serious brittle glass heart mentality, it seems like every thing we say or do will end up pushing her buttons.

Bricktop

In retrospect, I got grilled every time I referenced another female...

And she accuses ME of wanting to get at HER?

Ah, well...I guess I'm just a chick magnet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol is it just me or the braindead chuihuahua has some serious brittle glass heart mentality, it seems like every thing we say or do will end up pushing her buttons.

It's so obvious what a thin skinned and vacuous mental case she is.

Bricktop

Pretty hard to dispute.

Even the HINT of a wrong word or siding with adversaries and she flips out. Very temperamental, insecure and tempestuous.

Is that the latino personality??

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"In retrospect, I got grilled every time I referenced another female...

Lol I'm not one bit surprised if she already has a crush on you, after she admited she'd doing anything for an old fashion manner gentleman.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pretty hard to dispute.

Even the HINT of a wrong word or siding with adversaries and she flips out. Very temperamental, insecure and tempestuous.

It's a spic maid personality. But, she can scrub a shitter like nobody's business.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol is it just me or the braindead chuihuahua has some serious brittle glass heart mentality, it seems like every thing we say or do will end up pushing her buttons.

And even makes rw look like a saint.  :tease:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"In retrospect, I got grilled every time I referenced another female...

Lol I'm not one bit surprised if she already has a crush on you, after she admited she'd doing anything for an old fashion manner gentleman.  :laugh:

What can I say?

I tick ALL her boxes. Gentlemanly, British accent (or Australian if you prefer), and I smell of Hugo Boss No 1. Sometimes Au Sauvage.

Bricktop

Mmmmm....THAT would be a VERY close call. They have some startling similarities.

Anonymous

They are both completely nuts.

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Pretty hard to dispute.

Aye, lol.  Played a lot of MMOs plagued with latinos and I swear they're the biggest whiny lil bitches, but utterly useless at teh same time.  Even the mods at the official TERA forums are fed up with them, every time they complain about the game yet still plays it like 18 hours a day b/c they got nothing better to do with their pathetic life, lol.