News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

How do you test potential significant others...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep.

Could be twins.

:jester:

*shudders* Now that's pretty scary now that you've mentioned it, lol, even if it was a only a joke.  Can't imagine the huge financial and social burden these 2 will bring on the society.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Not to mention the fact that they will BOTH know we're talking about them...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not to mention the fact that they will BOTH know we're talking about them...

My bad :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Meh.

Care factor = 0.

It will give kiebers and/or Renee something to agitate about.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hmm...Freud got stale 15 years ago. His schtick hasn't changed a bit.

He just takes a view to generate controversy. He enjoys agitating for its own sake.

Silly, really.

Dinky is Freud?

Bricktop

No.

Freud is Dinky.

:001_rolleyes:

Try and keep up.

Bricktop

Yep.

I got a trophy thread at Pissed Off.

Apparently, I left due to her love of Freud and with heavy heart because of her rejection of my advances.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.45MhUv-CEPVSnnhNqmesEQAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep.

I got a trophy thread at Pissed Off.

Apparently, I left due to her love of Freud and with heavy heart because of her rejection of my advances.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.45MhUv-CEPVSnnhNqmesEQAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">

That is one psycho spic.

It posted on the other forum that she met a guy through these forums and is travelling to another contnent to see him. So, she is off to Dinky Freud's place in Melbourne.

Bricktop

Maybe...although she also declared her love for some guy named BEnzo in her cesspool. I think Freud has already serviced her, anyway. He doesn't live in Melbourne, though. He's out in the sticks. And perhaps Mrs Freud might take a dim view on a latino knocking on her door asking for Aaron (if there is indeed a Mrs Freud...he's visited more than one female forum colleague).

I doubt that she'd travel to Oz. That's a bridge too far. But who knows. She has more ex's than a Xerox factory.

Now I have to allow my heart to heal again.

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You keep telling yourself that.

And it keeps coming true!  I am a man of my word!

Don't try to change me, Church Lady...  It won't work.

Hypothetically, you know yourself and your flaws, if you could change one all on your own, what flaw would it be?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe...although she also declared her love for some guy named BEnzo in her cesspool. I think Freud has already serviced her, anyway. He doesn't live in Melbourne, though. He's out in the sticks. And perhaps Mrs Freud might take a dim view on a latino knocking on her door asking for Aaron (if there is indeed a Mrs Freud...he's visited more than one female forum colleague).

I doubt that she'd travel to Oz. That's a bridge too far. But who knows. She has more ex's than a Xerox factory.

Now I have to allow my heart to heal again.

So the rumour is true... you left because she declared her love for Freud?

He's married.

Flea is just having an e-fling with him... harmless.

I can't believe you were chased off by that?

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

Quote from: "caskur"Hypothetically, you know yourself and your flaws, if you could change one all on your own, what flaw would it be?

Interesting question...

I guess sometimes I wish I'd be able to mellow out and enjoy life more...  You know, enjoy the ride.

My brain doesn't always make this easy for me to do, and thus life isn't always very 'rewarding' for me.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"Tired of Chuck Bronson?

I'll do this from time to time...  Out of habit log in to an old account.

Chuck Bronson