Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

6 shot; 3 dead. But its OK.

Started by Bricktop, September 20, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Who to?

Who wants to hear what happens on the dark side of humanity?

cc

Yes. Cops see it all ... many horrible situations ..  "the dark side" as Brick mentions .. and also most encounter situations that are risky and life threatening on occasion

The risk is always there .. every time they knock on a door, answer as domestic dispute call, open an interior door, pull a car over etc.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Yes. Cops see it all ... many horrible situations ..  "the dark side" as Brick mentions .. and also most encounter situations that are risky and life threatening on occasion

The risk is always there .. every time they knock on a door, answer as domestic dispute call, open an interior door, pull a car over etc.

They're turning nuts in Victoria, Australia though with their big nasty cans of pepper spray...

the public will turn on them soon if they're not careful... we'll have more incidences and it won't be pretty. the bikies will get them....  :laugh3:

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/19/17/58/victoria-police-capsicum-spray-melton-man-during-welfare-check">https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/19/17/ ... fare-check">https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/19/17/58/victoria-police-capsicum-spray-melton-man-during-welfare-check

See this... excessive force...

very very bad ...you cannot use pepper spray to punish someone for a comment you don't like... this copper will lose his job hopefully... the useless prick.

https://ibb.co/c90G49">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

In every walk of life and every profession there are "some" bad actors
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"What do you know of "human rights" you slimey seppo spawn?

Have you put the bodies of murder victims in a mortuary?

Have you ever slipped in human blood on the floor of a murder scene?

Have you ever knocked on someone's door to tell them their son/daughter/husband/wife/father/mother is dead because of some asshole with a weapon?

You know nothing except the madness that flows from the American DNA that infects you.

Boo fcking hoo, you curdled old creampuff. You got blood on your shoes, had to notify the next of kin, and helped carry a body into a morgue, so your cowardice on disarming the law abiding and rendering them guaranteed victims in a freak event gets a credible platform all of the sudden?

News flash you lily wristed cry baby, try hunting for your meat instead of blindfolding yourself with a foam tray and you'll tick two of those boxes right there. The third, next of kin, gets done regardless of whether someone has a fatal heart attack, eats lead, or takes a pointy object repeatedly in the abdomen.

How ironic that you're always blubbering on about how you think hunting is wrong and humans should only get their meat products from caged livestock, yet when it comes to humanity, you're completely fine with disarming the law abiding and making them livestock for any predators who ignore laws and pick off their prey with relative ease thanks to your mental issues and retarded logic.

You're not dead yet. There's still time for you to learn how to man up. Good luck with that.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hmmm...so if I understand the two faced fistfucker correctly, hunting for food (which he does not do) is equivalent to dealing with the murder of human beings.

I rest my case.

Frood

Your understanding rides the shortbus while your intelligence licks the windows, you liniment leeching bedpan jockey. You don't get to taint a debate with your experiences then poopoo when someone easily makes light of their suitability and offers equivalents which not only cast laughs at your competitive sense of self righteous indignation but highlights your livestock fetishism.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What do you know of "human rights" you slimey seppo spawn?

Have you put the bodies of murder victims in a mortuary?

Have you ever slipped in human blood on the floor of a murder scene?

Have you ever knocked on someone's door to tell them their son/daughter/husband/wife/father/mother is dead because of some asshole with a weapon?

You know nothing except the madness that flows from the American DNA that infects you.

Boo fcking hoo, you curdled old creampuff. You got blood on your shoes, had to notify the next of kin, and helped carry a body into a morgue, so your cowardice on disarming the law abiding and rendering them guaranteed victims in a freak event gets a credible platform all of the sudden?

News flash you lily wristed cry baby, try hunting for your meat instead of blindfolding yourself with a foam tray and you'll tick two of those boxes right there. The third, next of kin, gets done regardless of whether someone has a fatal heart attack, eats lead, or takes a pointy object repeatedly in the abdomen.

How ironic that you're always blubbering on about how you think hunting is wrong and humans should only get their meat products from caged livestock, yet when it comes to humanity, you're completely fine with disarming the law abiding and making them livestock for any predators who ignore laws and pick off their prey with relative ease thanks to your mental issues and retarded logic.

You're not dead yet. There's still time for you to learn how to man up. Good luck with that.

You're shooting skippy?

Over my dead body....

stick to fishing and rabbit traps tyvm.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I'd trap you but a golf club works better on cane toads.
Blahhhhhh...