The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

i know yall love some moon missions and such. its really not good for you.... but whatever.... heres a little video to watch in between mars missions and whatnot....

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i know yall love some moon missions and such. its really not good for you.... but whatever.... heres a little video to watch in between mars missions and whatnot....

">

I admit, that is kind kind of cool.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i know yall love some moon missions and such. its really not good for you.... but whatever.... heres a little video to watch in between mars missions and whatnot....

">

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3orifdxX8gnUSdgQtq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Dieter Dipshit should watch his own videos.

For example...the girl that pulled the stuffed toy "out of the air" example, if watched closely, would reveal that the toy is already in shot, and concealed by a VERY poor attempt to hide it with a sparkly overlay.

FAIL!!

Bricktop

">

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3orifdxX8gnUSdgQtq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">[/quote]

Dieter Dipshit should watch his own videos.

For example...the girl that pulled the stuffed toy "out of the air" example, if watched closely, would reveal that the toy is already in shot, and concealed by a VERY poor attempt to hide it with a sparkly overlay.

As for the card and hammer "illusion"...
">//http://www.illusioneering.org/docs/TheAmazingFallingCardinSpaceTrick.pdf...the astronaut was simply applying a little magic to his presentation...and it's not hard to work out how he did it.

FAIL!!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dieter Dipshit should watch his own videos.

FAIL!!

the entire fuckin thing is an 'overlay'.... its all greenscreens, hairspray and harnesses.... its not fuckin real. its not.... how do you not get that? you're a smart fella....

Anonymous

">

If I I wasn't so busy cleaning up after our Thanksgiving meal, I would watch that video.

Blazor

I watched it man! Of course most I seen, but the Mickey logo on the station I hadnt seen before, interesting. And the 666 in the Walt Disney logo.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

FAIL!!

the entire fuckin thing is an 'overlay'.... its all greenscreens, hairspray and harnesses.... its not fuckin real. its not.... how do you not get that? you're a smart fella....

The fact that I AM a smart fella precludes me from buying into foil hatted goofball conspiracy theories that offer no tangible evidence, nor do the offer explanation or reason as to WHY some government or corporation would perpetrate any such deception.

Your view is no different to Scouse's "The Jews are the source of all our ills" philosophy...except for the fact that he has SOME reason and logic to support his beliefs.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor"I watched it man! Of course most I seen, but the Mickey logo on the station I hadnt seen before, interesting. And the 666 in the Walt Disney logo.

i watched a really good documentary last year. it was called 'In Plain Sight' or something similar.... covered alot of things. especially how 'entertainment' is used to change ppls mindset. fun fact - did you know in witchcraft, one of the strongest materials used in spells is wood from a holly tree.... btw, hollywood doesn't have an abundance of holly trees.... what an odd choice for a name. don't you think? lol....

Aryan

Good to see you Deadskin, hope you stick around.

By the way, have you played The Last of Us? I've just finished it, I highly recommend it!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"The fact that I AM a smart fella precludes me from buying into foil hatted goofball conspiracy theories that offer no tangible evidence, nor do the offer explanation or reason as to WHY some government or corporation would perpetrate any such deception.

you can't see that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth? you don't think that the world is compartmentalized and ran like a business? you can't see why these ppl in charge have a stranglehold on the educational system, entertainment industry and media outlets? you can't see the steps these ppl take to keep us divided politically, morally, racially, intellectually, spiritually and any other means they can use to further separate us? you don't understand the importance of taking god away from the ppl? you don't see the value of teaching ppl they're simply evolved monkeys living on a random spinning ball covered by other evolved monkeys and surrounded by millions of other random spinning balls? its cool. believe whatever you want. but you should know that this subject is far too important to defer your opinion to that of the 'experts'. this is something you need to know for an absolute fact.... i don't think you understand whats at stake. i don't think you understand why its so important....

">

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

FAIL!!

The fact that I AM a smart fella precludes me from buying into foil hatted goofball conspiracy theories that offer no tangible evidence, nor do the offer explanation or reason as to WHY some government or corporation would perpetrate any such deception.

Your view is no different to Scouse's "The Jews are the source of all our ills" philosophy...except for the fact that he has SOME reason and logic to support his beliefs.

Come on now, you and I both know that you are semi Jew-wise.  ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Good to see you Deadskin, hope you stick around.

By the way, have you played The Last of Us? I've just finished it, I highly recommend it!

i played the first one. i wasn't a fan.... i'm excited as fuck about Red Dead Redemption 2 though.... i'm actually trying to talk myself into the 100 dollar special edition pre-order....

good to see you too. how you been? what else are you playing?

Aryan

Yeah Red Dead 2 is on my want-list, I'm creaming my kecks over Hitman 2, I love that franchise.

I'm gonna play TLOU again on a harder setting and then I've got Far Cry 4 to get through. I'm trying to play the older games on my list before the newer ones, I doubt I'm gonna get through them all though, there's too damn many.  :laugh:

deadskinmask

man, i'm currently knee-deep in Dead By Daylight.... I LOVE THAT FUCKIN GAME.... its everything i ever wanted in digital entertainment. its seriously is....