The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Hmmm...pulling birds when on duty, are you?

caskur

Quote from: "realgrimm"who the FUCK believes in the bible...hahaha Man in the sky..HAHAHAHA...

All mankind's laws come from the Bible. Disobeying some of them leads to your early demise.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"who the FUCK believes in the bible...hahaha Man in the sky..HAHAHAHA...

I do and I live in Calgary, not on the moon.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

All mankind's laws come from the Bible. Disobeying some of them leads to your early demise.

Given that mankind existed BEFORE the bible, it is more accurate to say that all the Bible's laws come from mankind.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Given that mankind existed BEFORE the bible, it is more accurate to say that all the Bible's laws come from mankind.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/grazia-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/11151949/Frank-Sinatra.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

Yes, the written Bible came 2,000 years after mankind was created however the laws we have today directly come from the laws given to Moses by God Himself....see Exodus.

they didn't have laws before then... it was a case of eat or be eaten so to speak. .
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

No laws?

Gee...how did the Australian aborigines survive without laws then? They are 30,000 years old.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"No laws?

Gee...how did the Australian aborigines survive without laws then? They are 30,000 years old.

Mankind is only 6,000 years old... Don't argue with me cuz I do not subscribe to the evolution theory and I studied art history....

And no, I do not believe our world was created in 6 x 24 hours... And no, I will not debate religion.

Aborigines did not survive all that well either. They lived long enough to breed and died young. They never reached old age.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Art history has evidence of men's buildings... 6,000 years ago...

Before that there is nothing although they claim the Lascaux French cave paintings are older I call bullshit.
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/grazia-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/11151949/Frank-Sinatra.gif">

Smòooooth...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Art history has evidence of men's buildings... 6,000 years ago...

Before that there is nothing although they claim the Lascaux French cave paintings are older I call bullshit.

Whether one is a believer or not,  most people agree civilization as we know it is only about 6,000 years old.

Bricktop

"Civilisation" is not the same as "human existence".

Human's have been around for 2.5 million years according to anthropologists.

"Civilisation" refers to the organisation of humans into communities with a control tier structure, and organised communities. Humans becoming "civil" - ised, effectively.

"Though most of human existence has been sustained by hunting and gathering in band societies,[11] increasing numbers of human societies began to practice sedentary agriculture approximately some 10,000 years ago,[12] domesticating plants and animals, thus allowing for the growth of civilization. These human societies subsequently expanded in size, establishing various forms of government, religion, and culture around the world, unifying people within regions to form states and empires."

Long before a "bible" appeared.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Civilisation" is not the same as "human existence".

Human's have been around for 2.5 million years according to anthropologists.

"Civilisation" refers to the organisation of humans into communities with a control tier structure, and organised communities. Humans becoming "civil" - ised, effectively.

"Though most of human existence has been sustained by hunting and gathering in band societies,[11] increasing numbers of human societies began to practice sedentary agriculture approximately some 10,000 years ago,[12] domesticating plants and animals, thus allowing for the growth of civilization. These human societies subsequently expanded in size, establishing various forms of government, religion, and culture around the world, unifying people within regions to form states and empires."

Long before a "bible" appeared.

We'll have to agree to disagree Bricktop.

Bricktop

Well, not really.

You have to disagree with the scientists whom I am referencing.

That, I suggest, is a much harder debate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, not really.

You have to disagree with the scientists whom I am referencing.

That, I suggest, is a much harder debate.

As long as she doesn't mow down infidels in her car who cares what her beliefs are.