The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

You should google "fraud in Science" the Poms were really good at it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"You should google "fraud in Science".

Half of what comes up will be the IPCC.

caskur

They taught this lie to budding young scientist for 40 years...

The Piltdown Man was a paleoanthropological hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

And it never really got better.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

You cannot remove 85% of the planets forests (which they have done) and not expect it to alter DRASTICALLY our environment. God did not want humans to cause such destruction and they have. The volcanos spew CO2 into our atmosphere and there are 85% missing trees now not around to soak it up.

Even if they stopped burning fossil fuel tomorrow it is too fucking late. Only morons without neurons can't work that out.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

You cannot remove 85% of the planets forests (which they have done) and not expect it to alter DRASTICALLY our environment. God did not want humans to cause such destruction and they have. The volcanos spew CO2 into our atmosphere and there are 85% missing trees now not around to soak it up.

Even if they stopped burning fossil fuel tomorrow it is too fucking late. Only morons without neurons can't work that out.

Herman is right,the IPCC is hardly an organzation dedicated to scientific integrity. As far as that goes, the NOAA is not much better. Remember when whistleblower Dr John Bates exposed the thumb on the scale pause buster fraud.

I believe in the basic science of climate change and I think the best way to combat it, is with greenery, not taxation and subsidies for wind farms which are the most inefficient and environmentally destructive form of energy there is. The IPCC is part of the UN, they don't allow diverging scientific opinion and they have made many exaggerated claims based  on flawed computer models. I take any of their claims with lots of salt nearby.

caskur

It is 100% a replanting solution...

I do not care to nitpick every discussion on it... We have a very very serious problem facing the planet... 1 deforesting 2. plastic pollution.

We have gone way past critical... we are in HUGE HUGE trouble.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It is 100% a replanting solution...

I do not care to nitpick every discussion on it... We have a very very serious problem facing the planet... 1 deforesting 2. plastic pollution.

Australia and Canada are not responsible for either. But, our dickhead pm wants to make us the sacrificial lamb for both.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Herman is right,the IPCC is hardly an organzation dedicated to scientific integrity. As far as that goes, the NOAA is not much better. Remember when whistleblower Dr John Bates exposed the thumb on the scale pause buster fraud.

I believe in the basic science of climate change and I think the best way to combat it, is with greenery, not taxation and subsidies for wind farms which are the most inefficient and environmentally destructive form of energy there is. The IPCC is part of the UN, they don't allow diverging scientific opinion and they have made many exaggerated claims based  on flawed computer models. I take any of their claims with lots of salt nearby.

Most people still do not understand carbon dioxide (CO2). They are under a delusion that a tax on carbon dioxide will somehow save the planet. First, politicians, some scientists, and the media have misinformed the public that CO2 is a pollutant without showing any scientific evidence. Second, the public is misinformed that a simple tax on CO2 will somehow lead to a decrease in temperatures and "save" the planet. There are no scientific studies that measure the amount of temperature change due to increasing CO2.

Bricktop

Some suggest that more CO2 is beneficial. More plants...more vegetation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some suggest that more CO2 is beneficial. More plants...more vegetation.

denier

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Australia and Canada are not responsible for either. But, our dickhead pm wants to make us the sacrificial lamb for both.

Both statements are very true.   We are all fucked.  All of this for a few very selfish and greedy people.  Its fuckin sad.

Anonymous

Justin Trudeau wants a voluntary ban on plastic straws even though no river in Canada is flowing plastic into the oceans.

caskur

Australians are culpable...

we've reduced our forests down to 20%... we destroyed a staggering 80%

globally, they've destroyed 85%... only 15% REMAINS.

the only way it'll sink into clueless minds is to get google earth maps out and then you'll shit yourself to see how they've destroed the earths lungs... OUR TREES.

When I show people the destruction, the penny finally drops.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Justin Trudeau wants a voluntary ban on plastic straws even though no river in Canada is flowing plastic into the oceans.

Disposable cups and straws should be instantly ceased along with balloons and every other bit of disposable crap.

your own permanent straws (they're made from stainless steel)  and bring your own ceramic cup to coffee shops should be the norm.

This is the correct way to eat out really...  No washing up and 100% biodegradable.

https://imgbb.com/">

War on Waste. This is what is left for the next generations to deal with... This is a criminal tragedy.  This is now the new norm and it has to stop.

VVV

https://ibb.co/k9dpLf">
- Andy Warhol