Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2018-2019 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 30, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"He does not know fashion very well.

Lol, that's true.

@realAzhyaAryola

Tampa Bay Lightning stayed on top all season only to be eliminated. Haha. The Caps has had such an experience as well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Toronto and Boston are now tied at two games each and Colorado now has a three to one series lead over Calgary.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fan the Flames

Forwards

Player

Mikael Backlund

Sam Bennett

Austin Czarnik

Dillon Dube

Michael Frolik

Johnny Gaudreau

Garnet Hathaway

Mark Jankowski

Elias Lindholm

Andrew Mangiapane

Sean Monahan

James Neal

Alan Quine

Derek Ryan

Matthew Tkachuk    

Defense

Player

Rasmus Andersson

TJ Brodie

Oscar Fantenberg

Mark Giordano - Captain

Travis Hamonic

Noah Hanifin

Oliver Kylington

Dalton Prout

Michael Stone

Juuso Valimaki

Goalies

Player

David Rittich

Mike Smith
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

It's two to one for Colorado at the end of the first.

Anonymous

Calgary has been eliminated after losing five to one to Colorado..

Winnipeg faces elimination tonight.

Anonymous

St Louis defeated Winnipeg three to two to eliminate the Jets..

The Toronto Maple Leafs are the sole Canadian team still in playoff contention.

Anonymous

Boston beat Toronto four to two to force a game seven.

@realAzhyaAryola

I will be very disappointed if the Caps lose but they really should have eliminated the Hurricanes while they were ahead. Oh well. Such is life. You cannot always win.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I will be very disappointed if the Caps lose but they really should have eliminated the Hurricanes while they were ahead. Oh well. Such is life. You cannot always win.

I know what you mean Azhya..

Calgary's performance was very disappointing.

@realAzhyaAryola

The only Canadian team left, the Maple Leafs, are hanging by a thread.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Toronto is eliminated. No Canadian teams are going to the Stanley Cup championship.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Toronto is eliminated. No Canadian teams are going to the Stanley Cup championship.

:sad:

@realAzhyaAryola

A hungry Hurricanes could eliminate the Caps but it remains to be seen, of course. The Canes captain is now Justin Williams, a three-time Stanley Cup champion, with the Canes in 2006 and twice with the Los Angeles Kings in 2012 and 2014 so he is experienced. The Caps, of course, are hungry to get their back-to-back wins but that might not be such an easy thing to accomplish but they have the roster for it. We shall see what tomorrow brings or maybe I won't watch. I get too emotional. Haha.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The officiating in a number of these playoff games recently have drawn criticism. I dread the moment the Caps could be winning tonight's game but lose it to bad officiating. I am going to be a mad woman tonight, I think. Sigh.
@realAzhyaAryola