Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hypothetical question.

Started by Bricktop, October 08, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I'd go. Just to crack Herman in the head

You really hate your employer don't you, you thin skinned dunce maid.

Wazzzup

it would be fun to see if people who fight here would do the same if they were face to face.  

I think I would end up throwing food at joe and pasting a "kick me I'm a virgin sign" on his back :laugh:

Bricktop

I'd buy a ticket to see that...

In fact, I'd even buy the stepladder that you'd need in order to even reach that high.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"it would be fun to see if people who fight here would do the same if they were face to face.  

I think I would end up throwing food at joe and pasting a "kick me I'm a virgin sign" on his back :laugh:

I'd be happy to meet anyone and everyone...but I'm afraid that there is one amongst us that I'd be less than hospitable towards...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"it would be fun to see if people who fight here would do the same if they were face to face.  

I'd be happy to meet anyone and everyone...but I'm afraid that there is one amongst us that I'd be less than hospitable towards...
Must be blazor because of his busier welcome thread :laugh:

Bricktop

Hell, no. I'm about QUALITY, not quantity.

No, he'd be on the "Buy a beer" list for sure. I could teach him how to play video games, and he could teach me how to smoke weed, and how man didn't walk on the moon but flew planes into the WTC.

No...the object of my displeasure knows who he is...

Erica Mena

I'd buy a ticket to see that...

In fact, I'd even buy the stepladder that you'd need in order to even reach that high.

I have a bat named Lucille

What's worse than a legitimate racist ? One who pretends to be one like Herman. He married out of his race  :roll:
<t></t>

Bricktop

Apparently you've not seen Herman's photo.

You'd need more than a bat to get the job done.

And what happened to your forum? Something I said? :001_tongue:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hell, no. I'm about QUALITY, not quantity.

No, he'd be on the "Buy a beer" list for sure. I could teach him how to play video games, and he could teach me how to smoke weed, and how man didn't walk on the moon but flew planes into the WTC.

No...the object of my displeasure knows who they are...

I was just kidding I know its not blazor everybody likes blazor.

Bricktop

Blazor

:laugh:

I have met one forum member before from Kansas. His youngin' happens to be going to college here, so when he came we met at a Mexican place right down the road, I had a margarita and he ate nachos lol. Posed for a pic with a "fuck you" to the owner of the forum (jokingly of course)  :laugh:

Was lil weird but still pretty cool. I'd do it again  ac_drinks

Few forum members have my number, and its rare we text but still do lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Must be blazor because of his busier welcome thread :laugh:

Oh snap!  :roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hell, no. I'm about QUALITY, not quantity.

No...the object of my displeasure knows who he is...

:roll:

I use to be the video game master, but I let myself get behind on the newer consoles lol. My lil brother use to call me his game hero lol.

We would use the Gandalf pipe! The one I got shattered at the end of the Hobbit party, was so sad, a mug got dropped on it. Im getting another though! That thing hit so smooth, because the smoke cooled as it went up, 16" pipe.

Anonymous

With your toilet cleaning brush,  beaner cleaner.

Everybody