Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bricktop

Started by Erica Mena, October 16, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

1. No-one is allowed to jerk my chain. I am the senior citizen here and deserve RESPECT.

2. I didn't jerk your chain, did I? My memory ain't what it used to be.

3. Who are you again?

Frood

Why should old people get respect for being old? Makes no sense.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"1. No-one is allowed to jerk my chain. I am the senior citizen here and deserve RESPECT.

3. Who are you again?

Oh no you've got the Sometimers. Its like that Alltimers but its not all the time, just some of the time  :laugh:

Gandalf: "Your fingers would remember their old strength better, if they grasped a sword-hilt."

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why should old people get respect for being old? Makes no sense.

Rodney Dangerfield couldnt get any respect either.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"1. No-one is allowed to jerk my chain. I am the senior citizen here and deserve RESPECT.

3. Who are you again?

Oh no you've got the Sometimers. Its like that Alltimers but its not all the time, just some of the time  :laugh:

Gandalf: "Your fingers would remember their old strength better, if they grasped a sword-hilt."

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LEFT MY SWORD!!!  :t1929:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why should old people get respect for being old? Makes no sense.

True.

Respect is earned, not given.

I command respect for what I've done and achieved in the many more years I've been on the planet than you, and the contributions I've made to our community.

I command respect for raising children that are all successful in their chosen professions.

I command respect for the things I've done for other people.

I command respect for the things I've created and built with my own two hands.

I command respect for surviving in this harsh and turbulent world.

One day, shortpants, you MAY become old enough to see your sun setting, and know that the grave is a lot closer than the cradle. You will then learn what respect means.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

3. Who are you again?

I have a feeling your wife said the same thing  :Ghelyon:

Frood

True.

Respect is earned, not given.

I command respect for what I've done and achieved in the many more years I've been on the planet than you, and the contributions I've made to our community.

I command respect for raising children that are all successful in their chosen professions.

I command respect for the things I've done for other people.

I command respect for the things I've created and built with my own two hands.

I command respect for surviving in this harsh and turbulent world.

One day, shortpants, you MAY become old enough to see your sun setting, and know that the grave is a lot closer than the cradle. You will then learn what respect means.

You might command it but you can't expect it from others. That's how you see yourself and your life. Others won't necessarily agree with you in part or even in full.

By all means have self respect. Just don't think it's owed to you from others just because you say so or have lots of ear and nose hairs now.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

3. Who are you again?

I have a feeling your wife said the same thing  :Ghelyon:

:rimshot:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
You might command it but you can't expect it from others. That's how you see yourself and your life. Others won't necessarily agree with you in part or even in full.

By all means have self respect. Just don't think it's owed to you from others just because you say so or have lots of ear and nose hairs now.

Ah, but here's the good part, snotling...

In your more venerable era, you don't give a FUCK whether you get respect or not.

Especially from people who themselves have no self respect. It holds no value. I want no respect from those who I cannot respect in return. People like you, for example.

Frood

So it's settled business then. You're a prideful hairy eared ego monster and I don't give a toss one way or another about that.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So it's settled business then. You're a prideful hairy eared ego monster and I don't give a toss one way or another about that.

[size=85]...that still uses Internet Explorer, he never denied it.[/size]

lol

Bricktop

What's an Internet Explorer???

[size=50]Pssst....I'm an Apple Mac user....[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So it's settled business then. You're a prideful hairy eared ego monster and I don't give a toss one way or another about that.

Other than the hairy eared...as you've seen many times in the photos I post...the rest is pretty well on the money.

But the difference between you and I is what you see is what you get, not a transgender troll.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's an Internet Explorer???

[size=50]Pssst....I'm an Apple Mac user....[/size]

Doh thats right!

I use a Mac at work, use Firefox for my browser. At home Im still on XP and use Firefox lol.