Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Scouse will be suicidal; DNA Tests Reveal Hitler's Jewish and African Roots

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Glass houses Herman, you're not particularly European looking yourself..... in fact you'd quite easily pass as a Chechen or other fair skinned muslim.  :laugh3:

I got sexy greenish blue eyes though.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I dunno man, I'm not a fag so I didn't notice your eyes...

I have Herminated hundreds and hundreds of gals, and they all liked my sexy light colored Slavic eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"It gets even better.

Ashkenazis are not real Jews. The bronze skinned Mizrahim are real Jews.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

I have Herminated hundreds and hundreds of gals, and they all liked my sexy light colored Slavic eyes.

Herminated.  :laugh:

Bricktop

And your alluring wad of oilrigger cash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And your alluring wad of oilrigger cash.

That does not hurt.

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

I'm whiter than white, but do have around 3% Ashkenazi DNA.  This is not uncommon for Europeans, as the Jews have been roaming around there for hundreds of years.

The Third Reich did set limits on who was considered a Jew, and who was not...  They were well aware of possible inter-mingling.  I think one full-blooded Jew Grandparent made the grandson a Jew, which would mean a Jew is anything 25% Jewish and up.  Under the 25% mark, you were no Jew, according to the Third Reich.

As for the difference between Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews...  Only Ashkenazi's can be singled out with DNA testing, as Sephardi Jews are too intermingled with other Euro DNA to come up with any reliable figures.  Basically Sephardi are Jewish mutts, and DNA testing is useless in their case.

And as far as Hitler being gay, etc...  Not true.  There are autobiographical books available that truly encompass who he was, how he came to power, et al...  If you really want to know who he was, and how things went down in that era, read the book I am reading right now:  Hitler, by Joachim Fest.

I can assure you this book does NOT slant in any way with favouritism given to Hitler nor the Third Reich, but is a good (if not long and tedious) read about how things actually came to be.

cc

One of so many books  .. each of which is the author's take  ..  the "selective" result of what other have written ... no more, no less

"how things actually came to be" ... according to one of many .. I love the "certainty" of those words  .. so nazi

Say!! You are really getting in touch with  your inner nazi of late  ... it's been quite fun to observe it coming on
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I recommend this book because it takes a slightly anti-Hitler, anti-Third Reich stance.  That, and it is probably the most thorough book ever published that encompasses literally everything Nazi Germany, from Hitler's beginnings as a child, to the rise and fall of the Third Reich.  It is detailed to the point of becoming tedious at times.

Read it or don't...  I don't care.

cc

No genuine for-real person can be " slightly anti-hitler" ... anymore than a genuine for-real person can be slightly anti-Stalin, slightly anti-Mao, slightly anti-Amin, slightly anti-Mussolini, slightly anti-Japanese Empire, slightly anti-Pot .. etc.

All the above used the above tactics at home. Exceptionally power-mad h, S, and the Japanese were so far over the top that they extended their tactics / inflicted their tactics onto other countries

For any such person, that "slightly" is akin to putting sugar on a turd and saying it was "slightly good" tasting

There is no in between for such scum "brothers in murder"  listed above

In other words, "slightly anti" is pro-.

I have read a lot of "takes" on those those loathsome pricks / disgraces to humanity ... and they all were essentially the same ... ruthless power mad pricks using whatever worked for them at there  time and place .... with one essential common factor - "kill however many innocents  it takes, and do whatever it takes  to obtain and then maintain power"

But thanks "slightly" for the suggested tip
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell