Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Reddit has a 'transvancouver' sub...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 16, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Is this a transgender forum?

It is now.

Chuck Bronson

Gaon, I see you've met CC! She is our sole Jewess poster.  She looks like Barbera Streisand, so you can call her Babs.  She hates Germans almost as much as she hates Muslims.  She also has a wicked drinking problem.

She hates me because I'm 3.7% Ashkenazi, and refuses to believe that there's a bit of Jew in me, only because she's Sephardi, and my 3.7% of Ashkenazi makes me more true Jew than her!

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Gaon, I see you've met CC! She is our sole Jewess poster.  She looks like Barbera Streisand, so you can call her Babs.  She hates Germans almost as much as she hates Muslims.  She also has a wicked drinking problem.

She hates me because I'm 3.7% Ashkenazi, and refuses to believe that there's a bit of Jew in me, only because she's Sephardi, and my 3.7% makes me more true Jew than her!

She and I have already held our inaugural Zionist destroy all aryans everywhere(DAE)discussion. She told me all about you and we agreed you are first on our hit list.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

It wouldn't be the first time she's posted death threats directed my way!  She's so sensitive, her...

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It wouldn't be the first time she's posted death threats directed my way!  She's so sensitive, her...

No, no. We Jews just hate aryans.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

If Jews are the chosen ones, cannot Aryans then be the master race?

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Gaon"

I gathered that a long time ago!  The amount of hatred CC has shown towards Muslims and Aryans on these boards speak for themselves, with herself usually working herself up into a frenzy over them.

Which is quite ironic coming from a group of people that have been 'historically prosecuted.'

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Gaon"

I gathered that a long time ago!  The amount of hatred CC has shown towards Muslims and Aryans on these boards speak for themselves, with herself usually working herself up into a frenzy over them.

Which is quite ironic coming from a group of people that have been 'historically prosecuted.'

We can give as good as we get.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

So you do believe what you claim then...  that 'Aryans need to be destroyed.'

I guess you and CC don't see the irony in this thought pattern.  You are no different than Scouse wanting to 'destroy all Jews.'

However, this doesn't surprise in the least...

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"So you do believe what you claim then...  that 'Aryans need to be destroyed.'

I guess you and CC don't see the irony in this thought pattern.  You are no different than Scouse wanting to 'destroy all Jews.'

However, this doesn't surprise in the least...

I am aryan looking. I am six foot one, deep blue eyes and sandy brown hair.

My enemies are leftists. And I don't care what they look like.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

CC is a nutcase that spends every single waking minute focusing on hating Muslims first, and then 'Nazi's' second, even though WWII is long over and done with.  She is not capable of any other forms of thought, nor is she able to discuss nor contribute to any other topics.

She is absolutely no different than Scouse, and I have explained that to her in the past.  The only difference is the 'targets.'

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"CC is a nut case that spends every single waking minute focusing of hating Muslims first, and then 'Nazi's' second, even though WWII is long over and done with.

She is absolutely no different than Scouse, and I have explained that to her on the past.  The only difference is the 'targets.'

She doesn't get her education from youtube.

Your problem with cc is just that, your problem.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

I'm just saying, before you and CC bust in here claiming you're 'gonna kick Aryan ass,' just assume that you'll most likely be called on making such dumb blanket claims, especially if you truly do consider yourself a 'persecuted bunch.'  The irony just smells...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Gaon"She doesn't get her education from youtube.

Your problem with cc is just that, your problem.

I don't have a problem with her.  I'm just stating that she's a repetitive nutcase fixated on Muslims and 'Nazi's.'  I don't really give a fuck where she gets her news from.